ntxhoo lauj and lee da hae

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey... i just think that ntxhoo lauj and lee da hae look a like.. do you guys think so?

lee da hae starred in green rose and my girl... =D

and i'm assuming you all should know who ntxhoo lauj is... =D

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
nope don't know who ntxooj lauj is. You should post up pictures so we can compare and contrast... :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This is a picture of her for those of you who don't know who she is... I don't think they really look alike... but I can kinda see the resemblance.. maybe it's the eyes..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Not really. Lee Ha Da is so much more beautiful. But I can see a little resemblance...I think the roundness of their faces are similar....

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Not really. Lee Ha Da is so much more beautiful. But I can see a little resemblance...I think the roundness of their faces are similar....
Ntxhoo Lauj is very pretty for a Hmong actress.

And the girl in Green Rose is beautiful.

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep, they do alike and they are 100% look alike. I ask my sister that Ntxhoo Lauj looks like her and she say no they don't look alike and i say they do look alike well both of them are pretty

calla

sarNie Adult
here is Lee Da Hae

no, i dont think that they look alike at all..Ntxhoo Lauj is pretty in her own way.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yah, they kinda look alike.. at different angles... they're both very pretty.. :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes they do in a way... nxthoo lauj is very very beautiful for a hmong actress...practically one of the most beautiful ones that we've had.... but i don't find lee da hae to be all that acttrative....maybe it's because i saw her in a negative role first in sweet 18...lol..but i'm also not saying she's ugly cause she's definitely not...but just my opinion...=]

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i think that both of them are very beautiful......they do look alike in some way but not all the way...well, i wonder, if they have were to fix their hair and their dressing the same with high quality photoshot, who do you think will be more attractive?...........just think about it

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I CAN SEE WHY SOME OF YOU GUYS WOULD SAY THAT, BUT SHE DOES NOT COMPARE TO LEE DA HAE....NO OFFENSE, SHE IS PRETTY AND PROBABLY TALENTED, BUT LEE DA HAE IS "UP THERE!! "

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
were not talking about who's better than who.."WE ALL KNOW LEE DAE HAE IS UP THERE!" dUH! WHO WOULDN'T KNOW THAT... lol.. anyways, were talking about them two "resemblance eachother."

And again, i think them two do resemblance eachother. only if ntxhoo lauj puts on hella foundation.. LOL.. perhaps, lee da hae too.. LOL.. (did you guys see "lee da hae's" interview, while shooting "Mygirl" she said something about "She can go to the movies with lee jun ki but if she goes.. she'll go without make-up.. so there won't be any rumors about them two.. she also said she's full of make-up & fake.. i thought it was funny...