ntxhais lauj was murdered

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
O-M-G...
my dab laug was just telling me all this. He was like. Mee koj tsis txhob mus mus ua sis ib pliag laim muaj koj tua nawd, ib yam li peb tus ntxhais lauj nas...

yea, so saying, my dab laug is related to her...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
alrite. new rumor... if it's true...

if you live in sacramento.. stay tuned to the hmong radio.. KJAY 1430 AM.. haha...

i think on friday... yeah.. august 11th..the hmong mekas that is suspected to be the murderer... he came back to the US... and he lives in alaska...

he's supposed to call the radio station and clear his name... he said that when he came back... the rumor has been very disturbing.. so he wants to clear his name... or his side of the story...

so... stay tuned.. i am too... i'll confirm it if its true.. =D

lee_k

sarNie Egg
dude, i think i know who killed her. my friend from alaska said that her ex bf's dad did it. they have so much shit going on in their family. but from what she told me, she said that the guy told her that he'll pay her a lot of money after they make the kws thxiaj movie together but he never did and the girl told him that she was gonna go tell her people to get him to pay her so he killed her so she wouldn't go tell anyone. but the guy ran back to alaska though. not sure if it's true or not. but, who knows. just adding my words. oh btw, this isn't lee_k..the original user, this is his sister. ^^. much love guys. byes. tks. smile!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i just saw the movie of her funeral and it's very sad! her 2 kids are still small, i feel really bad for them and from the movie they show a little part of her dead body looks like she have no clothes on but only a bra did the murderer took off her clothes or did the medical peopl do it so they could examine her? this is sad...RIP...

dubthiabdawb

sarNie Egg
mAM...i detest those kinda hmong who murder their own kind :arrg: yeah i heard she probably got rape before they killed her by some lao/thai friend of that j muaj hmoob meka

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Hmoob tua Hmoob?.... that sucks. She's still so young too. Damn those Hmoob mes ca. I hope they die. Someone out there knows who did it. Why can't they just trace the records of the Hmoob Mes Ca who went to whichever country Ntxhais Lauj lived in. They can actually track down the passports and whatever of the people who went there during that time. They can actually find out who the murders are. Gosh why are people so stupid??

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
gosh...i just realize the CD i just bought...the person who's on the cover was this ntxhais lauj. no wonder all th songs are so heart broken.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
if i can do kawv koob sa dab, i will send it to haunt those murders.
i hope she comes back and punishes those who did her wrong. i pray rau lub ntuj kos lub ntuj punish these bastards kos thiam no thiab txhua txhua tias kom those bastards never have a happy life. gosh txiv neej hmoob laus are so disgusting. they should be punished. ua cas lub ntuj thiaj li tsis rau txim rau cov tib neeg lwm hiam li no es ho cia tus tib neeg zoo tuag yas tsis muaj dab tsi?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Whaa this is very sad.
She is one of my dad's favorite singer kws txiaj person lol.
BUt wow I cant believe it. What haave us hmong ppls come to? That we go as low as to kill each other?
Instead of killing one another we should be helping and cooperating with each other.
-__-

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
OH HOW SAD :( My goshers. I give her my and her family my sympathy.
Wat pathetic losers who did this to her.