Nrhiav Niam Txog Qaum Ntuj aka Beta

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if they are still selling this 16 yrs old movie? ST Universal are the dubbers. I use to have one and someone borrow it and never gave it back. Til this day I still want to watch it. I like that movie alot. I might go buy the India version, but I also want the Hmong version too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p_-bN-q0XI

Thanks! ;)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HMONG VERSION!
THE HMONG TRANSLATION WAS SO GOOD!
I REMEMBER WATCHING THIS ALL THE TIME!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HMONG VERSION!
THE HMONG TRANSLATION WAS SO GOOD!
I REMEMBER WATCHING THIS ALL THE TIME!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
I think that was the first movie Ntuj Fwm Koob (Txhais Lus creater) translate for ST. Anywho, if you know that they are still selling, please let me know. ;)

mly

sarNie Hatchling
wats this movie about?
Beta, 1992
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Beta

Starring Anil Kapoor
Madhuri Dixit
Aruna Irani

Beta (Hindi: बेटा, Urdu: بیٹا, translation: Son) is a 1992 Bollywood movie directed by Indra Kumar. The film featured the pairing of Madhuri Dixit with Anil Kapoor, who were previously paired in Tezaab and Parinda. The film is perhaps best remembered for the hit song "Dhak Dhak Karne Laga", which earned Dixit her nickname as the "Dhak-Dhak Girl" ("dhak-dhak" = heartbeat). Beta won four Filmfare Awards including Best Actress (Dixit), Best Actor (Kapoor), Best Playback Singer (Anuradha Paudwal for "Dhak Dhak Karne Laga") and Best Supporting Actress Aruna Irani. It's a remake of Tamil blockbuster Enga Chinna Raasa directed by Bhagyaraj. The song "Dhak Dhak Karne Laga" was actually recycled from "Abbeni Tiyyani dabba" composed by Illayaraja from Telugu blockbuster Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari, which was dubbed and released in hindi as "Aadmi Aur Apsara".Contents [hide]

Synopsis:
Beta is the story of Raju (Anil Kapoor), the only child of a widowed multi millionaire. Raju's father can provide him anything he wants but Raju's only desire is to get mother's love, in order to please Raju, his father gets married to Nagmani (Aruna Irani), thinking that she will take care of Raju more than his real mother would. Raju becomes completely devoted to his stepmother, doing whatever she wishes. Time passes by, Raju grows up and gets married to Saraswati (Madhuri Dixit). Saraswati discovers that Nagmani's motherly love for Raju is fake and all what Nagmani is interested in, is capturing Raju's wealth. And thus begins a battle within the household between daughter-in-law and mother-in-law.

A good movie and love the songs in there. ;) ST Universal dubbed the movie in 1995, I think.