Nraug Laib Tus Txim Hlub": Mafia Tee Ruk (My Beloved Mafia)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i just got done with this drama in the hmong dubbed and i think that it very good i love it!
they are very good at dubbing it i love it a lot!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ reallie i thought it wuz soo cute...LOL

ehehe..i didn't buy the whole set juz 1-3..but i watched it wen it first aired...if u're a thai fan..tis is difinetly one you CANNOT MISS...seriously...LOL...juz look @ me..w/ my banners..LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. i couldn't stop myself from laughing at the title .. NRAUG LAIB :loool: .. i thought it was some hmong movie ..

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA.
Such a Chessy Title.
I like SKY Production.
I'll see if I have time to give it a shot.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i wish i can upload it for you guys but i don't how to! sorry about that i love this drama so much...he is so cute in this drama!!!!...gosh i wish my boyfriend would love this much too...ha ha ha...this is the third time i watch this movie...i really love their voice in hmong dubbed.

cecilia

Staff member
He's a leader of a mafia gang.. mafia is pretty much like laib-but they're the EXTREME gangster.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
My grandma was watching this but I couldn't bring myself to watch it completely... I'm not hating, but the dubbed voices really annoyed me because I mentally know what the actor/actress' voices are really liked and I felt so cheated of the actual storyline.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i dont think that spicyfansubs is gonna be finish subbing this lakorn anytime soon. its been a couple month now and they're not even finish with ep.1. I couldnt wait for them to hurry up and subb it so i went ahead and brought the hmong version.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i just finished watching this dubbed version...and i must say the drama itself is okay (nothing that i'd rewatch)...but the dubbing is great...SKY always does a good job ( i mean i love the p'ek voice...matches p'eks so well and i think the n'ek's voice matches w/ p'eks...i guess they make a great voice couple...hehehe)...as for the storyline...well that's not SKY's fault...but yeah just wanted to say that they do a very thorough job...and for those who've seen it...it is rather draggy and is a labor of love for the SKY people. so KUDOS to SKY...now if i can just get them to dubb Andrew and Janie's old lakorn...and was thinking about adding to the list the Aff, Mart, Ploy, Chai, Tye, and Noon 2 generation drama...gosh gotta get around to contacting them...here's to watching these in hmong w/in the next year.