"npooj siab khaub lig cua"

Mae

sarNie Adult
lovena said:
Did anybody hear about this rumor that Tub Yaj might be dead. I talked one of my friend yesterday and she said that some people told her that his dead or something.

In addition, I was watching Nplooj Siab Khau Lig Cua part 1 last night and I watched the bonus features of cut scence and extra out tape, there was this scence where Tou and this guy rode motorcycle and jumped into the water. After the scence, there was a note came up said "Special news, Tou's in danger! & Death". I hope it is not true because I still want to watch him doing movies more to come in the future.
[post="142313"][/post]​
I heard that Tou died from a motorcycle accident a while ago..but I don't know if it's true or not....but what you saw kinda fits the mystery...I wasn't sure and then kept seeing new movies like this one come out, so i thought he's still alive...but now after reading what u wrote, i don't know if he's dead or alive...no clue...sometimes rumors get out of hand and it's not true...but sometimes rumors are true...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
I heard that Tou died from a motorcycle accident a while ago..but I don't know if it's true or not....but what you saw kinda fits the mystery...I wasn't sure and then kept seeing new movies like this one come out, so i thought he's still alive...but now after reading what u wrote, i don't know if he's dead or alive...no clue...sometimes rumors get out of hand and it's not true...but sometimes rumors are true...
[post="142314"][/post]​

This new movie might be shooted last year or earlier of this year. I just hope that it is not true that he was dead. He is such a good actor. Does anyone know anybody from Jungle Modern studio, maybe they can answer.

I was suspecious too that the bonus feature of his new movie would noted that.

neena

sarNie Adult
He might be dead? I think its just a publicity stunt. <_< Perhaps to get ppl to buy the movie because they felt sorry for him because he "dead" making the movie. i don't believe he's dead.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I hear about Tub Yaj accident too but I believe he is still alive. I remember reading a discussion about if he is dead or not somewhere in a section about a movie of his. Someone said they call or something to the producer or something like that and Tub Yaj is still alive and it was a different Tub Yaj that was in the motorcycle accident. :sweat: :sweat: well good wishes

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^yeah they said that he was dead but next thing you know he has a new movie out...who knows maybe Pov Thoj is not dead either...LOL I kidding I kidding but well you can't really trust these stuff

anyway....I think this movie it alrite it's sad in the begining for the blind gurl god it must've hurt when lub hlaug cas(?) was thrown at her damn >__<

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
neena said:
He might be dead? I think its just a publicity stunt. <_< Perhaps to get ppl to buy the movie because they felt sorry for him because he "dead" making the movie. i don't believe he's dead.
[post="142429"][/post]​
I think people should be respect of these issues in the proper way...
and NO! why would anyone wanna to lie about a death on anybody just like that...especially for TOU YANG, our beloved actor. Get this straight...they did not do this to get people to buy his movie because they felt bad...believe me it ain't funny at all playing the word "dead".

But, here is a hint:
for those of you whose wondering if this is true...well, if you watched part one of , " "npooj siab khaub lig cua", and you preview the behind the scene, there is a part where they did capture tou roding the motorcycle and accidentally run down or should i say fell into the river...they even wrote on that scene that tou was injured badly and dangerously close to death...but they did not mention nothing afterwards yet. so please be respect...what we should do now is to pray on TOU YANG, and PLEASE, stop playing around. We should be dedicated to him when needs, and true that it is sorrow to hear that too. It had shock the nationwide, although i'm pretty sure things get handy afterwards.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
genn04 said:
I think people should be respect of these issues in the proper way...
and NO! why would anyone wanna to lie about a death on anybody just like that...especially for TOU YANG, our beloved actor. Get this straight...they did not do this to get people to buy his movie because they felt bad...believe me it ain't funny at all playing the word "dead".

But, here is a hint:
for those of you whose wondering if this is true...well, if you watched part one of , " "npooj siab khaub lig cua", and you preview the behind the scene, there is a part where they did capture tou roding the motorcycle and accidentally run down or should i say fell into the river...they even wrote on that scene that tou was injured badly and dangerously close to death...but they did not mention nothing afterwards yet. so please be respect...what we should do now is to pray on TOU YANG, and PLEASE, stop playing around. We should be dedicated to him when needs, and true that it is sorrow to hear that too. It had shock the nationwide, although i'm pretty sure things get handy afterwards.
[post="143241"][/post]​
Thank you for clarifying that. He is a good Hmong actor and I still want to see more of his acting in the future; therefore, I would like to know the truth. Thanks goodness he is alright. All my prayer goes to him and his family for recover from the accident.

MGT

sarNie Egg
this cannot be true! ill be soo heart broken.. :lmao: i want to know more info. on tub yang if you ladies and gents dont mind.

tsishlub

sarNie Egg
lovena said:
Did anybody hear about this rumor that Tub Yaj might be dead. I talked one of my friend yesterday and she said that some people told her that his dead or something.

In addition, I was watching Nplooj Siab Khau Lig Cua part 1 last night and I watched the bonus features of cut scence and extra out tape, there was this scence where Tou and this guy rode motorcycle and jumped into the water. After the scence, there was a note came up said "Special news, Tou's in danger! & Death". I hope it is not true because I still want to watch him doing movies more to come in the future.
[post="142313"][/post]​
I heard this rumor already. In fact, why are there so many rumors that he's dead or dieing? I guess people (guys) just can't stand the competition....LOL!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no, i haven't seen this movie yet... Damn!! there's part 4.. i mean whoa.. there's part 2... is this movie worth watching at all... ????