NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh reallie... i saw only 1 & 2.. so 3 is out already??

this movie is prety darn good... everyone stars in this movie.. mai poo.. nom pat... that dude w/ the mouth thingie.. even that mean ass lady.. this movie is really sad..i love it..

i saw the preview for part 3.. i like tou yaj hair in some part but this one part..he wore yellow shorts & show his chest... his hair gotta go.. "TURN-OFF" LOL! :) btw, the producer gave the ending away.. it would have been if they didn't.. daRn! :(

he seems like a manwhore.. lol.. anyways uh.. i heard he's coming to the US.. during new year.. i don't know if its true but yah.. that's wat i heard.. :)

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
oh reallie... i saw only 1 & 2.. so 3 is out already??

this movie is prety darn good... everyone stars in this movie.. mai poo.. nom pat... that dude w/ the mouth thingie.. even that mean ass lady.. this movie is really sad..i love it..

i saw the preview for part 3.. i like tou yaj hair in some part but this one part..he wore yellow shorts & show his chest... his hair gotta go.. "TURN-OFF" LOL! :) btw, the producer gave the ending away.. it would have been if they didn't.. daRn! :(

he seems like a manwhore.. lol.. anyways uh.. i heard he's coming to the US.. during new year.. i don't know if its true but yah.. that's wat i heard.. :)

OMG...are you serious???..he's coming to fresno new year this year???....i am SO there...and lets hope this years new year is not as bad as the last new year...it BETTER be sunny!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw this movie...thought the story was stupid...i like the camera work though...getting good.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. that's what i heard.. dun know if its true though.. we'll see.. hehe!!! i hope it's true..

reallie... ? i thought the storyline was sad.. :)

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think this movie sounds good too but the only way i don't like because they do the parent part very long. so can't really see TUB YANG much........

cecilia

Staff member
i though it was good..but preview for part 3 look too
americanize..meaning.they actually KISS..mouth to mouth..which is
kind of strange to see that in HMONG ..
i mean..even Thai ppl dont' have that much guts to do it in front of the
camera (i meant..the lakorns type with famous p'ek and n'ek)

anyway..i give them props for it..i thought it was good..just that i find it
too weird to see HMONG PPL kissing onscreen..

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i'm a little confuse...who's the n'ek in this movie that he'll end up with?

yeah it seems confusing cause it looks as if they're jumping from one guy to a guy and a girl to a girl...but i hope tub yaj ends up with that one girl who say that ppl like him is a theif..the one who made eye contact with him...(don't know her name)...but yeah...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i though it was good..but preview for part 3 look too
americanize..meaning.they actually KISS..mouth to mouth..which is
kind of strange to see that in HMONG ..
i mean..even Thai ppl dont' have that much guts to do it in front of the
camera (i meant..the lakorns type with famous p'ek and n'ek)

anyway..i give them props for it..i thought it was good..just that i find it
too weird to see HMONG PPL kissing onscreen..
are you SErIOUS? why are they trying to be americanized? lol... that's so
weird.. i see where u're coming from.. it is strange to see hmong peeps
kiss mouth to mouth.. oh my..just like that wanna-be chinese movie.. yeng tha star..
anyways, i can't wait to watch part 3.. <_< Is Tou yaj a man whore in part 3??? lol...

i'm a little confuse...who's the n'ek in this movie that he'll end up with?
welp, as u can see.. the meanie girl from part 2 is the na'ek.. that's what i think and i think tou yaj
is gonna end up with the meanie girl cause they preview this one part.. the other girl died..she got shock..
so stupid, if thats the ending.. so dumb.. should have never gave the ending away.. darn producer.. -_-

val

sarNie Adult
are you SErIOUS? why are they trying to be americanized? lol... that's so
weird.. i see where u're coming from.. it is strange to see hmong peeps
kiss mouth to mouth.. oh my..just like that wanna-be chinese movie.. yeng tha star..
anyways, i can't wait to watch part 3.. <_< Is Tou yaj a man whore in part 3??? lol...
welp, as u can see.. the meanie girl from part 2 is the na'ek.. that's what i think and i think tou yaj
is gonna end up with the meanie girl cause they preview this one part.. the other girl died..she got shock..
so stupid, if thats the ending.. so dumb.. should have never gave the ending away.. darn producer.. -_-
thanks for the info. i didn't realize that the girl doing staring contest with tou was the meanie little girl in part 2. hopefully they'll end up together because i perfer her better then the other one. beside isn't the other one his half sister?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the info. i didn't realize that the girl doing staring contest with tou was the meanie little girl in part 2. hopefully they'll end up together because i perfer her better then the other one. beside isn't the other one his half sister?
omg.. half sister? oh, i don't know.. but yeah, i perfer her to be with the meanie too..

the other girl seems old.. lol.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
just the movie.. :)

i just finish watching nploog siab khaub lig cua part 3..

i gotta say.. THE DIRECTOR/PRODUCER DID A REALLY BAD JOB..it doesn't make sense..i mean it does but they don't pay attention to their dialogue.. i like part 1 & 2 better.. it's so much better.. :)

for people, who have seen part 3.. "the part where the old cripple guy fell in the river... the little boy call him "yawg" instead
of " yawm txiv" I WAS CONFUSED BECAUSE isn't he supposed to call him "yawm txiv" because the old cripple guy is his mom's dad..right???
i don't know.. jus had to point this out.. lol..

hmong movies don't pay attention these days.. sux! lol!!

still looking forward to part 4.. :) i wanna see some action.. lol..

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
just the movie.. :)

i just finish watching nploog siab khaub lig cua part 3..

i gotta say.. THE DIRECTOR/PRODUCER DID A REALLY BAD JOB..it doesn't make sense..i mean it does but they don't pay attention to their dialogue.. i like part 1 & 2 better.. it's so much better.. :)

for people, who have seen part 3.. "the part where the old cripple guy fell in the river... the little boy call him "yawg" instead
of " yawm txiv" I WAS CONFUSED BECAUSE isn't he supposed to call him "yawm txiv" because the old cripple guy is his mom's dad..right???
i don't know.. jus had to point this out.. lol..

hmong movies don't pay attention these days.. sux! lol!!

still looking forward to part 4.. :) i wanna see some action.. lol..

i think the little boy is suppose to call the guy "yawg" cause it stands for "grandpa"...right???...o and part three to the movie, i only like the beginning of it only when the girl was hitting on him cause she tought that he's not hmong or can't talk...but yeah...then towards the middle it got boring when they showed the other characters...i don't get it....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the little boy is suppose to call the guy "yawg" cause it stands for "grandpa"...right???...o and part three to the movie, i only like the beginning of it only when the girl was hitting on him cause she tought that he's not hmong or can't talk...but yeah...then towards the middle it got boring when they showed the other characters...i don't get it....
i don't know but to me.. the little boy was supposed to call his grandpa.. "yawm txiv" :wacko:

oh yea!!! :lol: i like that part too.. where the girl thought tou yaj wasn't hmong.. i think she hmong.. but since they live over there.. they're fluent Thai.. just like us living in America.. we know english.. :)

i find it boring too.. afterwards.. still looking forward to part 4.. saC/fresno new yeAr... -_-

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Okay...I heard a lot of people talk about this movie but the wierd thing is that when people talk about this movie its' really not about this movie...it's really just about hey did you hear Tub starring in this movie. As a movie watcher I would like the people to actually talk about the movie it self and explain how the movie is so good or so sad and why it's worth my money...not b/c such and such stars in this movie and he looks hot and I should just buy it b/c he's in it...sorrry that's just not me...

By the way I didn see this movie and up to part 3....I don't think this movie is that great...especailly when the producer went to the extent of producing 5 parts (that's what I heard). You would think a lot of details shouldn't have been left out. For example when the blind sister jump into the water and pa'ke dad found her...what happened to the part where he takes her home and her dad and sis found out and they totally feel sad for her...and that's not it...what about how the heck did pa'ke dad and mom fall in love b/c there's really no scence showing that...just when they met and made eye contact and later found out that she's pregnant...but hey that' s just two examples...there's still plenty out there that I haven't mentioned did...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
okay...so i finally get around to watching this movie....only to cry my eyeballs out.....I'm serious.....i cried for all of part 1 and 2!!!!! my eyes were all sore and red and puffy....damn....this movies is soooo depressing and sad!!!!!

anyone know the name of that little boy?? the one that plays the younger version of Tub Yaj's chracter....i think he's a SUPERB actor....that kid has got talent!!!! He's going to be a BIG HIT when he gets older.....

hey....that guy...wha'ts his name?? the bad guy from FRANCE....he's pretty darn cute...hahaha......he's not so bad at acting himself....but he's got places he needs to improve....haahha.....i think he looks funny when he smiles though....he looks cuter when he's SERIOUS and TOUGH...hahah....