NPLOOJ SIAB HLUB HLA NTUJ

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
YEAH JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THIS MOVIE..WELL I THINK IT IS REALLY GAY..THEY ARE SOME WANNA BE'S CHINESE..I HATE MONG MOVIES THAT FIGHTS AND I GUESS THEY TRY TOO HARD...IT'S SO GAY..YEAH I HATE ALL YENGTHA'S MOVIES...SORRY IF ANY OF U KNOW HIM..SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY..YEAH HE SHOULD STOP MAKING MOVIES...CUZ HE IS ALWASE THE P'EK AND HE IS NOT GOOD LOOKING..HE ALWASE MAKES THA GIRLS ALL SPRUNG OVER HIM..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea im not a big fan of him either his filming and all those other stuff are good but i don't like wat u said he always make him the p'ek and the storylines aren't that great...anybody saw his new one yet?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
LOL I was so ashamed when I saw this movie. EWWW he makes me wanna throw up (no offense). I agree that he needs to stop making movie. BTW I was so gross out during his make-out scene with ying yang. and i was so shocked when she took out her bra. I totally lost respect for her and him.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of his movies either but I do give him credit for trying. Now this is why hmong people won't go anywhere because they put their own people down.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
nkaujhmooblauj said:
i heard that yeng tha is gay in reality... is he? ahahaha
[post="146920"][/post]​

HAHAHAHAH!! ARE U GUYS SERIOUS?? GAY AS IN GAY GAY?? LIKING GUYS?? THAT'S HELLA FUNNIE!!! WTF?? YEA..BUT WHO KNOWS...

mokka

sarNie Adult
DaH_LaDiE said:
HAHAHAHAH!! ARE U GUYS SERIOUS?? GAY AS IN GAY GAY?? LIKING GUYS?? THAT'S HELLA FUNNIE!!! WTF?? YEA..BUT WHO KNOWS...
[post="147178"][/post]​
i don't personally know him but i heard that he got married...so he is not gay

Mae

sarNie Adult
Where is Yengtha from?? And does Ying Yang live in China?--if so, how's her Hmong...cuz I've seen Hmong Chinese movies and I can't understand anything they say..

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Ying Tha is gay. I don't know him personally, but I knew one of his sister-in-law. If he is that bad I don't know why the director still wants him to play the lead role. Did they claim that the movie was produced by a Hong Kong movie Star. I haven't see the any of his movie. I personally don't like Hmong fighting movie. I think itis so gay; I can't stand it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know if Yeng Tha is GAY...for real...

BUT my sis lives in MN... & she told me.. this guy claim Yeng Tha is his love... eww... but who reallie knows.. if he's gay or not...He can go head & be gay cause i don't even like him nor his movies...

:)

sulad

sarNie Adult
lovena said:
I don't think Ying Tha is gay. I don't know him personally, but I knew one of his sister-in-law. If he is that bad I don't know why the director still wants him to play the lead role. Did they claim that the movie was produced by a Hong Kong movie Star. I haven't see the any of his movie. I personally don't like Hmong fighting movie. I think itis so gay; I can't stand it.
[post="147189"][/post]​
He! Himself is the director of the movie! HAHAHA! That's why he's alwayse the "P'EK" in the movie! Which is really funny! Cause he's a director! But alwaise gotta be the "P'EK" in the movie! :loool: ! All I'm Gonna Say About Himself And His Movie Is : Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! GET OFF THE STAGE!HAHAHAHA!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeng tha just got married? ahaha... to a guy or a gurl? ahhaha. j.k

his hair... well.. the very few that he has... it's gross.

kabnpauj_vaj

sarNie Egg
for what i heard from my fren(Ying Tha is my fren's so called unlce)...he married to Ying Yang.. the hmong female singer in china..

whoever buys his movie will be a waste of money hehe...unless u r a very big fan of it..ehhe

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. so after the movie. they got married? that's disgusting. but i wouldn't care.

she doesn't have anymore new albums out. maybe they did get married. she's only pretty in pictures. in the movie.. she was dark and weird looking with a deep voice.

i like her songs alot tho...

kabnpauj_vaj

sarNie Egg
nkaujhmooblauj said:
wow. so after the movie. they got married? that's disgusting. but i wouldn't care.

she doesn't have anymore new albums out. maybe they did get married. she's only pretty in pictures. in the movie.. she was dark and weird looking with a deep voice.

[post="149773"][/post]​

hahaha...agreed with u...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nkaujhmooblauj said:

[post="149773"][/post]​

kabnpauj_vaj said:
hahaha...agreed with u...
[post="149813"][/post]​
i'm w/you two...agreed.. she is so not pretty.. i don't like her voice...
when she talks.. only when she sing..

can't believe she married yeng tha... ewww..... but i ain't jealous..not even a fan of him.. tries too hard.. too look kewl...

such a wanna be...
;)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if anyone saw the demo for part 2 that they did.. hahha.. he was hella trying to act like a chinese guy..

playing around with the fan.. ahhahah.. i was hella cracking up... he's such a dork...

kazee

that's the problem with some of these producers.. they can't come up with anything good in Hmong.. so they always gotta come up with something that deals with chinese people or something.. their ideas are never very original.. i wish it could be though. it's kind of stupid sometimes.. i mean always... stupid.. not kind of.. well i don't like his movies anyways.. he's so stupid.. so not jealous of ying yang for getting married to him..