Npawg Tooj

Heh Heh, you guys probably don't know who I am talking about. Everyone should know who this guy is. His first movie was in Nuj Nplaib. He was the guys that stuck his tougue out all the time. Here is the picture. He is the one with GUN and the SUNGLASSES...By the ways...I love this guy's acting!!!!!!

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yea. I remember him ehehe. I use to watch lots of movie with him in it. Is his tongue naturally like that?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this guy is funny...but sometime he can be so annoy with the tongue...btw, that's not really his tongue...he is natural like any other guy too...

Yea, he is natural...ha ha...Hmm, really? He's annoying? I think he's pretty good..Hmm, oh welpz...Hea's another picture of him B)His real form on the left...and his tongue form on the right...
>>>>

Mae

sarNie Adult
I always thought he was annoying with his tongue like that....i heard he enjoyed making movies with his tongue like that...but i think he looks best without it and just looking normal..

neena

sarNie Adult
i hate that guy...he's stupid...i think they portray hmong ppl as stupid ppl when ever i watch that guy. its old and stupid...he should stop. :angry:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! :shock: is that really him without the tongue???? dang! he looks so different i almost didn't belive it!! WOW!! yea he look better without teh tongue thing...

Man, really? Yea, I don't know why they would actually have a hmong person do a role like that....it can really offend them. But then he's such a good actor. When I seen his first movie...he was freaken skinny....now, he's a lilo chubbier...my momma told me this to say that he had more money and had a more better diet to eat..i dunno though. WATS UR FAVORITE MOVIE WITH HIM?

cecilia

Staff member
he look better without sticking his tongue out..and differnt too... a little hmong p'ek style ... the tongue make him look like a dumb lost nerd..

anyway..i'm annoyed by his tongue talking..

calla

sarNie Adult
haha, he's so funny....but i can't stand the way he speak with tongue either. :loool:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
NOT TO MEAN.. BUT I DON'T LIKE THIS GUY WHAT-SO-EVER...HE'S DUMB.. TRYING TO ACT FUNNY.. WHEN
HE'S NOT.. I FIND HIM VERY ANNOYING.. (SORRIE TO ALL HIS FANS)

THOUGH, HE IS A NORMAL PERSON LIKE EVERYONE ELSE..
i remember watching this one movie..don't remember which.. but towards the end.. they had bloopers... he act normal.. & yea.. the dude on the pink cover from above.. that's him... :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
this guy is just acting with the tongue...becuz my uncles and aunts have his movie where he is doing kwv txhiaj and his tongue is not like that....

1-lUv3-y0u said:
lol I don't know it doesn't really bother me lol but this guy is like in every hmong movie these days
[post="168370"][/post]​

very very true...he's in alot of hmong movies...of course...i have all of his movies!