Nor Sor (Nang Sao) Yenrudee (Step Onward)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hehe, i'm probably just talking to myself but oh my gosh.. the noon and art scenes have gotten soo cute lately =]

especially this scene.. where art promises to follow yenrudee everywhere and be of service to her :wub:

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen that scene yet, but it looks really cute. I'm surprised not more pple are watching this series. I think it is fun to watch.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww I wanna see that scene I haven't watched it yet. But still lol I'm and Aon & Noon fan x3 but Art and Noon did have some chemistry o.o I couldn't stop laughing in this lakorn.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, you're still not over Aon and Noon? hahaha

Anywho, I just saw the ending.. and i can't believe they decided to end it like that.. how retarded <_<

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
It ended? I'm behind in this lakorn too. I love noon, her character is quite funny and crazy. ^^ I prefer her with Aon too,

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Noon and Aon together. They are match and have a good chemistry. HOpe they pair again soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I've always thought but never quite touched on it is how the ending was so rushing lol and it was just weird how everything fell in place

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was hilarious :loool:
I had a whole lot of laugh out loud moments. The 1st and 2nd fake granddaughters was just crazy funny espeially the 1st fake one :lol: . The 2 grandfather is HILAIOUS too..LOL>>especially when Anan be getting jealous over his old lady And Num Suntisook :loool: . Good lakorn ;)

The ending was wayyyyyyyy to corny though. I didn't like the ending at all. It was stupid :rolleyes: