Noon Woranuch is now dating...

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i saw Tod the other day....he doesnt look bad in person. he looks a lot better than thai guys that arent in the industry. nowadays, people are going for the korean look and stuff. he atleast looks like a normal guy....just rich thats all.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Why? Didn't you people see them at Lukade Matinee's wedding? I guess he knows her....I'm very surpised that he didn't even dress up when he tood Noon along. He might be wealthy......but think about your future kids...nobody wants ugly kids...you know.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHAHAHA! man, noon needs to date one of her HOT co-workers or SOMETHING! GOSH. since PAUL is single now (; nudge nudge* HHAHA! but yeah. Khed is sooo much better than Tod! >:[ He got the money, but he can't dress for s***! lol x[ annddd Moilee, trhu my own opinion i think that ugly people make cute baabies and hot poeple make ugly babies. HAHA i swear, its hecka true! I'm just hoping she WON"T MARRY HIM!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Khade and Noon, will they return? OMG, sooooooo lovely this pic of the past.

Credit to sanook and Kadefc.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
AHHAHAHA! man, noon needs to date one of her HOT co-workers or SOMETHING! GOSH. since PAUL is single now (; nudge nudge* HHAHA! but yeah. Khed is sooo much better than Tod! >:[ He got the money, but he can't dress for s***! lol x[ annddd Moilee, trhu my own opinion i think that ugly people make cute baabies and hot poeple make ugly babies. HAHA i swear, its hecka true! I'm just hoping she WON"T MARRY HIM!
I agree. A lot of okay-looking people I know make some REALLY REALLY CUTE BABIES. hehe....They're not necessarily ugly but they're not the best looking....And then there are drop dead gorgeous couples that make some okay-looking babies. It's really strange. Of course, there are exceptions. Like Brad and Angelina's baby. She's cute and both Brad and Angelina are gorgeous people!!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow...cute couple but i prefer Khed with Noon better.....

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
well I prefer p-kade with p-noon but whatever make her happy because she is the one who will have to be with that person......

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
he's ok...not butt ugly like some other thai actress hiso man...
but i think noon could of done better you know i mean like if all those p'ek out there were that rich too then i bet all the n'ek wouldn't mind dating them...of course people go for the look all the time but you know i guess money is more important to some people

.diane.

Media Fanatic
k this is mho...i'm thinking sometimes it just happens. i mean when p'kade and p'noon broke up it's hard to see so many different people and it's hard especially with our customs and traditions. what i mean is i'm sure p'todd was introduced to p'noon as a friend and he already liked her but just kept trying to get to know her. she's being nice she doesn't have much time to meet people let alone her co-workers outside so he keeps showing along. plus with all the rumors but if p'noon has officially admitted that they are a couple then i know she must like him (not necessarily love...like ppl lol) all in all, i love p'noon and i hope she's happy. i still don't think there's a rush for her to get married or anything and i sure hope that's awhiles away in her thoughts. i mean her promise ring with p'kade was like what 6years+? yeah my dream was p'mos and p'noon that totally got shattered when he announced he was serious with khun gem and then p'noon started to show often to events with p'todd. i bet if p'todd really doesn't show up to her events as often the rumors wouldn't be so big and maybe she wouldn't have to be forced with him. you guys know what i mean right? i mean it's not good to see a woman with a different man at functions. most often you find that if you start dating someone if ya'll families like each other it becomes marriage then. sigh..okay last rant - if p'todd seriously doesn't follow around p'noon at so many events i'm sure she'd still be "single".

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
Here you go, some pix of Tod Peeti, the mentioned hi-so guy.

Noon took pix with his family too.

Credit to Sanook, Yenta4, Thairath, Komchadleuk, Naewna and Hunsa for da pix above. Thanks.

OMG!!!! IS SHE 4REALZ???? HE IS SOOOOOOOOO NOT KUTER THEN KADE!!!!.......NO OFFENSE BUT HE AINT KUTE @ ALL.........

nophankh

sarNie Adult
we can't go by appearances. maybe he is a really nice guy who caters to her needs and happiness.
Yeah, someone mentioned Janie. Who is she dating?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
from what i've seen, he IS REALLY a nice guy. he is a hi-so but he let her sit beside HIS MOTHER at this jewerly showcase thing. which means he is serious because for a hi-so to let an actor/actress sit with or talk to any of their family members means that they are pretty serious. and he even went to feed the less-fortunate children at a shelter with noon on her birthday(which is hard, cos he must have alot of work)

noungning

Heartless
lol this is funny. i'm sure he's not a bad looking guy.

and ADDITIONALLY as a billionaire heir makes him look even sexier! lol

he's a racer too, good career, family fortune, the kids can come out ugly as they wanna and daddy has all the money in the world to get world's #1 plastic surgery in thailand.

how's that?