Who was more evil?

• Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sah

sarNie Elites
I just wanted to get this poll out since Nang Barb ended already. I was just curious as to who you guys think was more evil: Noon's character in Pred Watsutat or Benz's character in Nang Barb?

Hah, I ended up feeling bad for both of them at the end, anyway. Noon was reincarnated, but her life sucked and Benz is just stuck in that house forever, alone. But, yeah, I guess we can't escape when "gum dtaam ma sanong".

Anyways, both characters were really evil and I can't choose between the two, what do you guys think?

I'd also be interested in knowing who you guys also think played a better as an evil person/ghost. Ok, poll away!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think if Noon wants too... she can play those very b*t*y parts... i saw in one of her lakorns with Egkarat (i probably misspelled his name)... where she was the EVIL sister who became this demon...

when i saw Noon in there... it really shocked me because i've never seen her like that before...

Mint27

lolzzz...I loved Noon's character in pret wat sutup. She was excellent. It was sad though. I can't vote Benz because I have not watched her lakron yet. ^_^

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i choose noon. i really like her because her lakorns are great. Benz are too, but i like noon more.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think Benz is a great actress and all but she has more of a n'rai to her like I can't see her in a role like Ton Ruk or something...lol...get what I'm saying...but Noon she morphs into character...I remember reading all the bad comments people had on Noon back at S2D...lol...when Preadwatsutard was airing...Noon has that sweet innocent face but yet when she's evil...she's totally different and you can't even remember she use to play innocent...IE Raknakara, Preadwatsutard...vs. Ton Ruk....anyways she is among some of the actress(Noon,Aum,Benz,Kob, Ann T.) that I consider versatile because she can play different genre well...while some actresses can act...but are limited to just one genre...*wink*.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is an easy poll for me..benz of corse!!..benz is so much evil then noon//after watching nang barb..i was like..how does benz act being nice?..lol..cuz she is just pure evil..i cant imagine her acting nice/proper..benz character in nang barb was so much meaner..then noon in Pred Watsutat

tinah

sarNie Coma
u guys.i think this poll is for who u think was more evil..benz in nang barb or noon in Pred Watsutat ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
in nang barb..i didnt want to slap benz..i wanted to kill her..lol..u was just evil!..there was no good side of her at all!!

galaphone

sarNie Egg
benz!!..comparing benz to nang barb and noon in pred Watsutat noon wasnt close to being as evil as benz..and true that benz didnt even have a good side in here..she was pure evil thats all i can say!..benz sure can play the nang rai so..i cant imagine her playing the innocent/proper type..i hated her in tawan and koo kum..cuz her attiutude..but then theres time that u can like her..like in sapai ga fak..

sida

sarNie Egg
benz all the way!..noon has some nice side in here..but benz she wasnt even close..you can feel sorry for noon..but benz in nang barb..i didnt even feel sorry for her..maybe towards the end..but not really..cuz she deserve all the pain that she cause..

Mint27

wow, I'm curious to see how evil Benz was then becuse Noon was definitely CRUEL to her parents, sisters and maids in Pret and almost every except the pa'ek who she loved dearly even after death. lolzz

I laughed watching Noon portraying that role, but after all it was one of the most significant lakorns I've seen of her. That proved to me Noon can take ALL KINDS of roles too. I remember seeing her all SWEET in other lakorns then ALL MEAN in other lakorns..then all QUIET in others. Lolz...I just love watching her switching different roles every time. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyways, I can't wait to see another side of Noon in Kasanaka with Vee and MO. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mann

I choose noon did you see pret wat sutup DAMN she was evil killed her dad w/ da water and shit and kill her slave and didn't she kill more people than benz did Damn That girl was evil I LOVE NOON she's the best!! :D

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
NOON! she was really evil!! she kiiled her dad and yelled at her mom. She tries to get all the guys and i juss wanted to freaken kill her...