Noon Siripan

arissa

sarNie Elites

(credit to gmmultimedia)

** :wub: :wub: I am loving ALL HER OUTFITS :wub: :wub: Especially all her TOPS......the BLazers are sooo cute**

Casper

sarNie Egg
i like the clothes i hate how the photographer choose to position his camera from a low angle shotting noon from the bottom up ruines it for me

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like the angle of the pictures. Interesting because I don't see it used much.

I've never seen her before. She's pretty and yes so are clothing. Very cute. :wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
She's pretty. Is she the one that's been linked to P' Tang?
[post="114334"][/post]​

yes :D

danny

sarNie Hatchling
i like the pic itself but not too crazy on the hair....
she's very pretty...lol...matches P'Tang just right....they look very cute together...
thanks for sharing...

anjos

Casper said:
i like the clothes i hate how the photographer choose to position his camera from a low angle shotting noon from the bottom up ruines it for me
[post="114272"][/post]​

I agree w/ ya too.... noon is very pretty and love the clothes but the photo positon is bad..... cant really see her face and the camera is always from the low angle.... but angle..... who shoot form below....if the photo is on different angale it more pretty and better looking....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
she's pretty but i would love it if she didnt do her hair like that hahaha
n i also like some of the outfits
overall the photoshoot was cool

jazzy

sarNie Egg
she's very pretty....luv the poses.....luv the photographers' view and imagination....that fashion world!!!!!..hehehehe