• long

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • short

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i think with the short hair,
she looks younger. and sometimes like a boy.
but i think she looks good in both acutally.
but i picked the long hair. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
She look good with both long and short hair.

But I like her with short hair. She look way better and cuter and it make her stand out from the other n’ke with long hair. There to many n’ke with long hair.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
only other n'ek that comes to mind with short hair is p'jieb. lol you will never see p'noon w with this hair >_> so bold!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i have to vote for long hair. i love her for making such a bold statement but i prefer her with long hair. she's so beautiful in those photos!!!!

the girl is cute overall... & I do prefer the long hair on her though. :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love noon's long hair i was really sad when she cute it i mean if its up to her shoulder i don't really mind but she cut it too short!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
to me i don't think noon's that pretty actually i think it's her smile that doesn't appeal to me because it drags too much when she smiles. but i prefer her with long hair the short hair makes her look like a boy and she's ugly with it. and i agree what made her decided to cut it that short. her hair was so pretty long and that's probably the only thing i like about her.

max

sarNie Elites
Definitely long! She is so pretty, even though I have never seen her before.

I think that... in a lot of cases, but not always, girls look better with long hair =)

nolee

sarNie Adult
She looks a lot better with the long hair, but I still think she's cute. At least she still has nang'ek roles with the short tom-boy hair, and we don't see that a lot at all!!

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I think she's cute with the short hair. Some people aren't able to pull of that style and she pulled it off.

But I chose the long hair for some oddball reason. ;)

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
she can pull the boy cut off but sometimes she looks too boyish
i like the long hair better though

navy

sarNie Adult
She looks a lot better with the long hair, but I still think she's cute. At least she still has nang'ek roles with the short tom-boy hair, and we don't see that a lot at all!!
I'm with you. I love her tom-boy hair style...even I prefer her long hair.

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
noon looks wayyyyyyyyy better and cuter with long hair, i wished she never cut it, it makes her look like a boy.