Noon Sirapan: In The Mood of Sweetness

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon look pretty and lovey in this photos. Thanks TubbyTinker. I can't wait to watch her two lakorn that are air right now.

max

sarNie Elites
I am not familar with her, but I have been browsing through her current lakorn with Aon. Sometimes she is pretty, and sometimes she is not. In this photoshoot she is pretty, but I do not like her hair. So she is wearing a wig? Why is she wearing a wig also? Is her hair really short or what? Her hair in the lakorn looks terrible to me... but I guess that really is a wig afterall?

*I will feel bad if she had cancer and lost her hair and that is why she is wearing a wig, but I doubt that that is the case. LOL.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I am not familar with her, but I have been browsing through her current lakorn with Aon. Sometimes she is pretty, and sometimes she is not. In this photoshoot she is pretty, but I do not like her hair. So she is wearing a wig? Why is she wearing a wig also? Is her hair really short or what? Her hair in the lakorn looks terrible to me... but I guess that really is a wig afterall?

*I will feel bad if she had cancer and lost her hair and that is why she is wearing a wig, but I doubt that that is the case. LOL.
:loool: well she did have long hair...but then she decided to cut it...so she has short hair now....and she has two lakorns airing at the moment...one with aon, and she has a wig in that one (seu ruk chak yai olaworn)..while the other is with art, and she has her regular short hair (nor sor (nang sao) yenrudee)...she's one of the actress that looks good with both... :D

max

sarNie Elites
LOL... I thought that my last comment was silly too, but I just had to say it because I did not want to sound too critical if she really did go through such a misunfortunate event. Then I would feel super bad.

Thanks for clarifying, though : )

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think she looks great ^__-" Yeah Noon use to have long hair but she had to cut it for one of her roles. I think it was for Yuttakarn Hark Kan Thong that she did with Rita, Mart and Rome ... In Kuey Yai Sapai Lek and Sao Puen Jao Sanae she had long hair and in Ying Glied Tur Ying Ruk with Ta Warit ^__-" She's starting to become one of my favorite actress. She's already number 2 on my list :wub:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
She's one talented actress. I loved her in Ying glied ter ying jer rak.
I hope that her hair will grow soon coz I think she's better with long hair... the wig is just not right >.<

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
noon is very beautiful...i love all the lakorn that she's in it...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i luv her...beautiful...it doesn't matter if it's a wig....eveyone have wigs these days to...but she looks cute n both hair style...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah, i think she has to wear the wig...i don't like it. i acutally really like noon w/ her short hair. she stands out from all the other n'eks and she is so funny...and most definitely kick-ass when it comes to whopping her p'eks into shape...it's too bad that the focus is ALWAYS on her hair. i think she looks great the way she is...she rocks the short hair...i don't get why they make her wear the wig...it does look unnatural.