noon and vee lakorn

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i watched this movie already & i thought it was kewl but i did not like the ending what-so-ever.. anyways, i watched the thai version not the hmong..

so the baby was suppose to be Vee's?? yes?

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...it's translated in Hmong? I didn't know, I only watched the Thai one which was very good!!! Can you please share which production translated it, and are the voices good?????????

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lidogurl said:
yes. the baby is vee.... :D thank god...it wasnt that old man....

anywase...anyone have the songs to this lakorn....if do can ya upload it for me.... :D
[post="74364"][/post]​

:loool: oh my gosh... all this freakin tyme.. i thought the baby was the old man.. yea.. cause u know.. how she slept w/the old man.. cause he freakin drug her n shit.. & then later she's like whatever....Gross... welp, good thing.. it's Vee's.. but why in the hell did she want to get an abortion? I guess.. my questions are going to go on and on.. i'll just go & rent the movie..this week.. or something...

I don't like Noon's character she plays.. but in this movie.. Noon is very Beautiful... :) & Vee is Super Handsome... I think Vee gain a little weight though.. did he? or is it just me? cause the lakorn he's starring with Aum.. He looks chubby.. :shocked:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the production tha dubbed this lakorn is Star Action Production their voices are ok...here's the cover for the hmong version..

it takes time to load...