nong da & pee lee

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know the original title for this old thai hmong dubbed mobie? and is it up on youtube....

it stars num suntisook and mam jintara. this is an old movie. can't even remember the storyline, but i remember she married someone else even though she loved him....her parents died in a plane accident and then...if i remember correctly...she's sick and dies of something...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah that movie is a classic. even when i see the actors who played pee lee and nong da today in a lakorn, my family still refers to them as pee lee and nong da...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...!! My mom is a huge fan of pee lee and nong da since the movie first came out. She still watch the movie from time to time when she have time. I think the movie was pretty good being some of the first Hmong-Dubb Thai movie.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i think that lakorn w/ Kob and Brook is the same story as the movie with...i don't know the actor's name...but the couple who played Joy S.' parents in her country singing lakorn w/ Paul...all those names escape me at the moment. but like i said i think this pee lee/nong da we're talking about is the movie...and the Kob and Brook version was a lakorn...and i'm thinking i like the abridged short movie version better...no offense to the lakorn version fans.