Nok Usanee: You're Gonna Miss Me

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the same thing Noy. She's so heartbroken though that even at the last 07 show she sang a song that you could totally tell was dedicated to Vee because the lyrics go something like I try to change you but I can't lol! Poor Nok, she's pretty enough so she can do way better than Vee.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think the same thing Noy. She's so heartbroken though that even at the last 07 show she sang a song that you could totally tell was dedicated to Vee because the lyrics go something like I try to change you but I can't lol! Poor Nok, she's pretty enough so she can do way better than Vee.
lol. i'm not really a fan of hers actually. lol i'm on vee's side. :lol: oh man i hated her in Dung Duang Hurathai. she was such a bleep.

But it does suck that they broke up... they actually looked decent together. but hey, who knows maybe they'll get together later on in the future.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
her and all these photoshoots. gosh. GET OVER IT! VEE DOESN'T WANT YOU BACK OKAY! =] hahaha jp.
Vee is sooo better off single! whoo hooOOooo!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Nok's so pretty as always... I think that she can do better than Vee. I don't know but some how, I don't really like Vee. He's like a jackass... like a player.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know know why Vee&Nok broke up......'cause she wants fame like Aum and Noon. I guess it's okay....if they don't agree. It's better off that they go their own ways.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know know why Vee&Nok broke up......'cause she wants fame like Aum and Noon. I guess it's okay....if they don't agree. It's better off that they go their own ways.

Lol how is it because she wants fame? I believe that although they say the break up was neutral it is so obvious that Vee wanted to break up

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That's not the reason why Vee & Nok broke up because she wanted fame. things change & so now they're not together.

nary

sarNie Egg
fans of nok or vee dont get mad at me for my comments!!

Anyhow maybe Nok wanted a commitment which is probably an engagement or wedding since theyve been dating a long time. Which made Vee very nervous i guess he didnt want to take that next step to be tied down i guess! As well i think Vee has a thing for Pinky Sawika! There was an interview between Vee, Pinky and Arnus. I really think Vee really liked Pinky although i can see it in his eyes but he knew hes was with someone. i guess couples need to have space from one another to find themselves first i guess! anyhow Vee and Nok were beautiful together but i guess this is fame. If i had a man in the entertainment industry i would be worried theres too many beautiful girls. Come on you see it all the time, whether in hollywood, bollywood or any other country! Its just a fact!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I don't think it's the entertainment business and the woman in it .. I think it's up to the person and the way they are .. Vee is definitely a playboy and isn't ready to settle down. Nok is a woman so of course it's natural for her to want to settle down after dating someone for a good period of time. I wouldn't worry if I was dating someone in the entertainment business or I should say if my husband were in the ent. he knows many beautiful women and has yet to be sway by one ... in the entertainment business I would be more worried about what on a girl is real or not -.- LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Lol I don't think it's the entertainment business and the woman in it .. I think it's up to the person and the way they are .. Vee is definitely a playboy and isn't ready to settle down. Nok is a woman so of course it's natural for her to want to settle down after dating someone for a good period of time. I wouldn't worry if I was dating someone in the entertainment business or I should say if my husband were in the ent. he knows many beautiful women and has yet to be sway by one ... in the entertainment business I would be more worried about what on a girl is real or not -.- LOL
:loool: OMG the last line is so hilarious!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: fake boobies, fake hair, fake nose... who knows, it could be a dude... not a girl. lmao.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling

Of course... a big playboy or player. Not a fan of him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
nok is so pretty.. im glad they broke up .. whoooo .. nok is like on the cover of so many magazine now after the break up hehe xp ..