Nok Chatchai

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
I agree. I love how he's grown over the years...yeah...the roles have gotten super creative, but raaaaaaaaaaaaawr! lol

cecilia

Staff member
he is still good looking, just crazy when he act with the younger generation, but can't really blame him too b/c he's an actor.
i'm just prefer him not acting with my favorite young n'ek LOl

anyway, he have hairy legs/arms :eek:
it's a nice shoot though ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have to say he doesnt look bad...

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i don't care what people are saying...i like the guy ever since i start watching thai lakorn...
he one of the hot actor thai has around :D
and he has one hot and gorgeous wife: nok sinjai!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree with most of you that he's one nice looking man! he's still good looking after these years. i loved him in his earlier ages; HOTT!

great actor and still acting...

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL even during his younger years I didn't like him but he did some great lakorns, I just had to use my imagination to replace him. And now I just go crazy that he still gets pra ek roles. I just don't want him to play with my favorite young actresses too lmao...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
awww hahahha thanks for agreeing with me, ladies! i thought i was going to be alone on this one, but apparently not. lol chatchai may be a hairy beast, but he is one sexy hairy beast.

and dimpleducky, i love u for "rawrrrring" with me!! lmao!!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
he still looks fine. he's a really good actor, lucky him still getting play as the main lead not like others who are playing the father role or supporting role. have he and his wife play together in any lakorn? i wonder how it would go. anyways, he's still good looking.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
he is still good looking, just crazy when he act with the younger generation, but can't really blame him too b/c he's an actor.
i'm just prefer him not acting with my favorite young n'ek LOl

anyway, he have hairy legs/arms :eek:
it's a nice shoot though ^^
^ My thoughts exactly, with everything you said Ceci. Lol. ^