Nok breaks down crying; Still not over Vee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Nok breaks down crying; Still not over Vee

“Nok” Aussanee breaks down crying. The actress admits she’s hurting and still not over ex boyfriend “Vee” because he keeps calling her and acting as though they are still together. When Nok was asked about her problem with Vee, she broke down crying;

“Today I’m going to tell you everything, so all will be clarified. In the past I said I have good feelings for him. People ask if I still want to get back with him. I do, but there are many other problems. I’m shattered in so many places, more than I can get back with him. When we are friends, we still fight with each other. Both of us are having problems. I feel bad when I start talking to other guys because I’m still talking to him. It’s hard to explain (wipes her tears)”

What’s the problem about?

“Wait..(tries to hold back tears) In the past I couldn’t explain it to other people (shaky voice) because our action says we are still together but to other people, we’ve broken up. He said he still loves me and I told him I still have good feelings, I still want to go back to him but I can’t solve the problem. We can’t solve it, we fight a lot. But when we don’t see each other we miss each other. Both of us go and see other people and we’re both jealous of each other. Can you picture it? Therefore I just want to say, he hasn’t decided on whether he wants to get back with me or not. He’s leaving it hanging so I told him, just go and see who ever you want. We’re through, I’ve had enough”

You made up your mind?

“Yes I have, I told him I can’t be friends with him because I can’t maintain this kind of relationship. If we’re not an item then don’t be friends at all. Now he can go do whatever he wants, walk with whoever he wants.”

Vee agreed to cut ties with you?

“The last time I talked to him I told him this is the last time I will call him and don’t call me anymore. Whatever you do its still hurts. I have said this to him so many times but this time I mean it, I’m tired and upset but I have to try and get over it”

“With Vee I can’t get back with him ever again. I’ve had enough, we have nothing to do with each other anymore”

credit to dirtiilaundry

awwwe.. poor nok.. T_T

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww poor girl :( I really liked them together. Oh well, She can find someone better. I hope so. I understand what she's going through *siighs. :(

nina07

sarNie Adult
Awww. Poor Nok. I didn't really know that her and Vee's relationship was really that hard. :/
Hopefully she'll have a better life now that he's out of her life. D:

Susie

sarNie Adult
poor thing. she's true to herself...she said "that she's shattered in so many places".

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww, she sounds sooo hurt! poor girl i hope shell find a way to move on in which im sure she will! but i wonder why they broke up...but hang in there p'nok!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, poor girl. even with all the personal issues, the media hounds her. the life of daras...*sigh*

but it was very kind of her to take the time to explain everything..even when she didn't have to.

sulad

sarNie Adult
She's so hurt and I felt so bad for her.
Totally know how it is when a person can't decide what it want.
The best is for her to move on and find somebody better than Vee.
Best of luck to her.
Thank you.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm probably the only one who doesn't sympathize for Nok. :lol: I'm on Vee's side. She should have cut all ties from since the day they broke it off.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't sympathize for Nok. :lol: I'm on Vee's side. She should have cut all ties from since the day they broke it off.
I never do understand why people act as a couple when they've broken up. :lol: Either break up and be broken up OR just admit one or the other wants to be in a open relationship. I don't sympathize for either. She has no self dignity, & dude sounds like an as$ for taking advantage of her.

Who is Nok? Actress? Singer? Model?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Why is Vee still calling her anyway? Does he want her back or not? When you've broken up, especially on bad terms, friendship is out the door.

And seriously, a jerk like Vee is not worth crying over.

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I think Vee doesn't know what he wants or he probably wants to do whatever (see other chicks) and still be with her. Either way I think he's lame. Glad that Nok realized the situation she was in was not good and she is ready to move on. Any self respecting woman or man (because the roles can be reveresed) will not stay in that kind of relationship.

I used to like Vee when he first came out, but once he been in the business longer, he changed and thinks he's the biggest player or lady's man Fame got to his head, but his acting skills never improved.

He needs to stay humble like his buddy Arnus. I think Arnus is more attractive anyways!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I never do understand why people act as a couple when they've broken up. :lol: Either break up and be broken up OR just admit one or the other wants to be in a open relationship.

Ahaha. looool :p I have friends that are like that right now. Me and my girls tried to figure if they are benefits or whaaat. But then we really care less.

Nok is a model and actress. She only plays as nang'rai or supporting though.

- I used to like Vee also. I mean I wasn't a huge fan or anything I just love him in ROON THIP w/Yui. But other than that I don't like him in any of his other drama I guess his looks aren't attractive anymore.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for her, but there are other fish in the sea that look much better than him and will probably treat her better. Just forget him already.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I never do understand why people act as a couple when they've broken up. :lol: Either break up and be broken up OR just admit one or the other wants to be in a open relationship. I don't sympathize for either. She has no self dignity, & dude sounds like an as$ for taking advantage of her.

LOL. It's because many of these "broken up couples" are trying to "work things out". I understand you're not over it but when you're crying in front of the camera, talking about I'm done with it blah blah blah... it just makes you look stupid. It's almost as if she's tryna get some publicity. Just suck it up and move on with your life. :D

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I still feel sorry for her. Maybe she is trying to be strong and not cry over about it but if reporters keep asking you again and again about your personal problems then it is hard to try to suck up everything and act like nothings going on. Especially with Vee always in the news with girls. I know that he has the rights to be in it but if he's acting like he's still with her then it hurts.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
she's an actress? i don't really know who she is. she looks familiar but i can't seem to pinpoint where i've seen her from. hmmm...

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
how long has she been dating Vee?

she looks as if she cant let him go at all

but i do feel sad for her