No Ti Txha [cold to the bone]

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Looks good. Best cinemotography Hmong movie I've seen so far.
Main guy is kinda good looking too. :) Anyway, nice to see
Hmong movies that are serious and good quality picture and
some NEW FACES! So tired of the Mai Poo Nom Pa, Quaib Dib movies -_-

calla

sarNie Adult
wow..it looks interesting. i like the way they shoot this movie...but i have no idea those people are..lolz

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Yea don't let the preview fool u! The movie is not professionally made!!!! I bought the film n it was a total waste although the quality n how they chose their shots were catchy, but besides all that it was worst for the most part! They dubbed it which I though was the stupidest thing...they could've bought microphones if the voices were low n etc.... HD but sucks!!! I'm soooo mad bc they did such a bad job editing and dubbing!!!! The movie is plan boring too.... Very waste of time! The producer needs to be more creative scriptwise just like scenerywise!!!! Pls double check b4444 selling it's really dissapointed to buy n then find out it's a wast!!!! I hope u guys find this as a criticising!!!! To be better nxt time

Mae

sarNie Adult
Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo was just as disappointing, especially since it was a Mua Lee film. Two of the most anticipated movies of 2010 became the worst scripted movies, but had great cinematography.

pasdejuab

sarNie Egg
I'm looking forward to the most anticipates Hmong Movie of the year "Vaj Tuam Thawm" official movie site Vaj Tuam Thawm, which I think it will be release sometime this coming labor day weekend in Oshkosh or Thanksgiving weekend in St. Paul during the Hmong New Year.

So, I'm cross my fingers and hope it turn out as good as the first pre-screen that I saw during the Hmong International Film Festival in st. Paul last April. The pre-screen was amazing and a little bit over due with guns fire but overal it was a very moving story. In additional to that, I also heard that it will be showing during the Asian International Film Festival in Minneapolis-St. Paul sometime this fall and the leading actor Tsaj Her will be also be invited to attend the festival.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
cool, finally!! new characters. :) and the quality. very nice! decent! love it.
however the storyline looks kinda boring. lol i can be wrong. i wonder what's about.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo was just as disappointing, especially since it was a Mua Lee film. Two of the most anticipated movies of 2010 became the worst scripted movies, but had great cinematography.

Soooo true!

I was gonna buy that movie paj nyiag txoj hmoo too! But so glad I didn't... Storyline wise it's good n cinematography is great, it's just how the director made the movie! Poor directing skills!!!!!! Is all I can say

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
this movie is very stupid...bad ending (very very quick ending) and they dubb all actors vocie and some part you hear two voice..errr...waste my money and time to watch it...