Nkauj Nyab ?

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
did u guys know that this movie SOLD OUT at Sac New Year? at every booth, the movie was sold out...n also at the original booth too. so some people didnt eve get to buy themselves a copy.
wow! really???! no way!

it was expesive though... my little nephew bought his copy for twenty three dollars! he said that they were selling it for 26 but they lowered it after two days. i think it's kinda expensive though.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
$26?!?!? thats alot! my bro got his for $20 bucks...
i know! i really don't know why they charge so much for it...

like thai lakorns dubbed in hmong are like more than $40.00. i was so made cause i couldn't buy sawan bieng cause it was like $50.00! i didn't want to waste all my money on one lakorn...

i'm sorry but i'm cheap...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wow! really???! no way!

it was expesive though... my little nephew bought his copy for twenty three dollars! he said that they were selling it for 26 but they lowered it after two days. i think it's kinda expensive though.
yea i was surprised that they sold out on it..cuz on the saturday my aunt bought hers for 22 bucks after they lowered it from 25. and then my friend went to buy it on sunday in the afternoon and they were all sold out.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
miss_aom_piyada. you got ripped off. sounds like everyone got theirs for 20 bucks. this is my first time seeing this story as a movie...and i have to admit, it was good...good for a change also. hnub's been doing too much comedy...its refreshing seeing her play a evil dead girl. lol. the pa'ek isn't good looking but i thought he was very good at acting. his acting overpowered his...not so beautiful face. its not scary but i liked the scenes. the old hmong clothes they wear in this movie creep me out though...hmong clothes creep me out sometimes but i still like them
this is the first time u saw the story made into a movie?? really? u never saw Maiv Naiv? that movie was came out long long time ago and the storyline was quite similar.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
ok i just finish watching it right now and i gotta say it suck. i thought it was gonna be way better. plus it wasn't even scary at all. zeb and sua was better. also it could've just been on one disc only but they put it on 2 disc. thank god i didn't buy it.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
ok i just finish watching it right now and i gotta say it suck. i thought it was gonna be way better. plus it wasn't even scary at all. zeb and sua was better. also it could've just been on one disc only but they put it on 2 disc. thank god i didn't buy it.

it's been forever since i saw "zeb thiab sua" (original version) but i have to agree with you that it's a lot scarier. could just be the childhood memories, but it still creeps me out to think about the movie

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
it's been forever since i saw "zeb thiab sua" (original version) but i have to agree with you that it's a lot scarier. could just be the childhood memories, but it still creeps me out to think about the movie
yea i remember it as being hella scary but when I rewatched it a couple of years ago it was not scary at all just hella funny...i think it is only the childhood memories that made it scary but now it's not anywore...

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I watched it on youtube and I thought it was kinda boring. I forward alot of the parts.
hey, do u mind to get me the link to watch this movie..cause i want to see it before buy..I heard alot of people said that it was scared so i want to get a try. thank you

nraughmoob

sarNie Egg
i think this movie is actually good...the story line is great....the camera angle is pretty good and i like how they makes the movie where the show the mountains...i think its pretty sad too,when he whipped her with thous tree branch....

there's a couple of things that didn't like in that movie....they could've put more ghost scene in the movie.....i also didnt like how it ended....they could've shown how she got him.....

but overall i like it.....hmong peoples should make move movies like this....