nkauj ntsuag lub neej tsis muaj xeem

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this movie... i think that AVP didn't reallie think it thru....

its not reallie a movie... its like an interview or some sort of home video... because the camera is quite shaky... when the people talk about something... the camera is directed at the object... taping it like a home video camera would...

AVP could have done a lot better... altho the movie had a great plot.... and its sad how the dad chose the other girlfriend over her mom....

they should have done it where its the mom's life at the beginning and play it thru to where paj muas' life starts...

i sort of don't know why lis ntaj was in the movie... it was sort of weird... because in the beginning... it seemed like he was macking on her... then all of a sudden... he dated her friend... so when you watch it.. you think to yourself... "which girl does he like?"

but you know... this is just my opinion on the movie... what did you guys think of it? whoever saw the movie...

i enjoyed her songs a lot tho... i personally think she sings better in thai than in hmong....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i thought this movie was stupid and confusing...sorry but it's what i think....i didn't really enjoy this movie...i bear watching it because i have nothing to watch....like what you mention, in the begining Ly Dang was dating Paj Muas, and then suddenly he was around her friend and Paj Muas didn't care....like nothing have gone between them two... :blink:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
* i thought this movie could have been better..*

to me, like u guys said.. it seems like Ly Dang was gonna like Paj Muas but then something happen... Ly Dang liked the friend.. doesn't make sense..

***Plus whoever edit this movie, can't edit it right.. and whoever is filming this.. can't film cause they're hecka shaky.. they need a cam-corder like MUA LIS..keep still...

i like the singing scenes Paj muas was in..& did you guys see her? She won!!! first place!!! :rolleyes:

* i think Paj Muas sings really good in Thai.. Her voice is so baby-like.. very so soft.. i mean damn.. her mother doesn't even have a soft baby-voice... maybe her dad? never know..

A Better way to make this movie.. they could have act the main points of Paj muas mother's life and paj muas life then to have them tell it..

They did have other people play as Paj muas niam and txiv being young in the old days.. which was good. but after that.. it wasn't..

* even if this movie wasn't all that.. i'm still looking forward to watch part 2 whenever it comes out..

Paj muas flen that ly dang like... SHE CAN'T ACT! SHE GETS ON MY NERVES!

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
THE MOVIE WAS KINDA CONFUSING.. I DIDN'T REALLY GET IT UNTIL THE XANAKEE GUY STARTED TO WANT TO KNOE PAJ MUAS AND HER MOM'S STORY.. BUT I AGREE WITH EVERYONE.. I DIDN'T LIKE HOW THE GUY WAS INTRESTED IN PAJ MUAS N THEN DATING HER FRIEND... THATS JUST WEIRD... BUT I HATED PAJ MUAS VOICE.. IT JUSS KEPY ANNOYING ME... I WAS LIKE "SHUT UP...." HEHHEE... BUT I DO LIKE HER SINGING IN THAI BETTER THAN HMONG...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i am disappointed about this movie.. the title sounds reallie good... its a good sad plot.. but then its played out like an interview with commentary....

leek18

sarNie Adult
i agree with you guys. well apple video production can't do any good movies at all and yeah they sucks and can't even do movie that good. this movie doesn't have any um things that tell you (yeah you guys know about it) apple video needs somebody to help them because they can't even do any good movies. i don't support apple video that much but kuv nyuam qhuav support lawv daim nkauj ntsuag tsis muaj xeem xwb.

snow

sarNie Egg
I thought this movie was one of the worst I have seen this year. There is no point to the movie, all the conversations were boring. The first half of the movie was spent by the mountains, making it looks like they have nothing to do. It seems like this movie was only made to promote Dany Ly and Pa Moua's songs. And I have to agree, Pa Moua's voice is annoying. I'm not trying to put Apple Production down, I do like some of their music videos, they just need someone else to help with the screen play. I would vote this movie by the followings:

Worst Actor/Actress (Dang Ly and Pa Moua)
Worst Director (Boua Long Vue)
Worst Screen Play
Worst Picture
Worst customs

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
I thought this movie was one of the worst I have seen this year. There is no point to the movie, all the conversations were boring. The first half of the movie was spent by the mountains, making it looks like they have nothing to do. It seems like this movie was only made to promote Dany Ly and Pa Moua's songs. And I have to agree, Pa Moua's voice is annoying. I'm not trying to put Apple Production down, I do like some of their music videos, they just need someone else to help with the screen play. I would vote this movie by the followings:

Worst Actor/Actress (Dang Ly and Pa Moua)
Worst Director (Boua Long Vue)
Worst Screen Play
Worst Picture
Worst customs
[post="82394"][/post]​
I agree!!! :shock:

although, i do like Paj Muas voice but only when she sings...
not when she talks.. it's so annoying.. ;)

snow

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
I agree!!! :shock:

although, i do like Paj Muas voice but only when she sings...
not when she talks.. it's so annoying.. ;)
[post="82416"][/post]​

I do like Pa Moua as a singer and I hope she stays that way. Dang Ly is also a good singer but also not a good actor.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well.. because some people are talented in certain areas..

some who can sing... can't act...

some who can act.. can't sing..

some who can act and sing... can't dance.. heehhe...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is this movie good? i never saw this movie before. because i dont like apple video at all. all their movie didnt make sence have not story to it. also it was very boring too.