nireas 2 poap in Khmer?

dara

sarNie Egg
Hello guys and gals. It's been a while since I've been here and I didnt evben know the forum changed it's name.

Does anyone know if there is a Khmer version of this lakorn on Youtube?
I had the link for it bookmarked. But I think the account for it was terminated by YT.

Here is the non-dubbed version in Thai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvsm8VndNsI&NR=1

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YouTube removed most of the Khmer dubbed lakorns due to dubbing companies reporting copyright. Most of the old lakorns on YouTube are no longer there anymore.

dara

sarNie Egg
YouTube removed most of the Khmer dubbed lakorns due to dubbing companies reporting copyright. Most of the old lakorns on YouTube are no longer there anymore.
Thanks for the answer.

Do these dubbing companies even pay for the rights to dub these from the Thai lakorn producers?

I mean if they are having to pay the producers of these lakorns, then why don't the Khmer dubbing companies demand the OST and other sound effects from them (for example, most of these dubbing have poor sound effects and they reuse OST/background music from old series).

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think I read somewhere that Mayura has permission from the tv station or something like that. All this copyright is stupid. Since the uploaders bought the lakorn with their own money they should have the right to share it. It's not like they take credit for the dubbing or anything. Sung Meas does the copyright thing since they're copying Mayura and is in tight competition with Mayura.