Ning Kullasutree Married

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I barely had any smiles in my ceremony pictures either...you're too busy listening to the monks chant and what not. Its not like someone is there cracking jokes. You have to pay attention...it would be rude if u looked up at the camera and smiled while you're being blessed by the monks. LOL :) Ning and her husband is just being focused. And the picture was probably taken without them knowing.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I always actually thought the Ning had a sad face. Even when she smiles she just looks depress still. Don't know how to explain it. She still a gorgoeus girl, but just a sad one.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
It's just one bad picture. I wish someone could post up a picture where the couple is smiling...if all pictures came out with no smile, then maybe they weren't happy...

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
She’s married?....omg...i can’t believe it...he look so old....but oh well, it’s good that they love each other...I like Ning with Touch though....

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
hohoho she married ady ... heheh.. but i miss her lakorn her acting ... wonder she willl come back to acting line again ?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
way to go for her! i think she's really smart to take herself out the entertainment business and explore another life for herself. its just unfortunate that she will always been under the spotlight even though she's in a new profession.

mai92

sarNie Adult
:eek: Wow ... Congrats to Ning and her husband...... They just look cute together and they match too. Good Luck to them in life... :wub: