Ning is the Sweetest Sinner

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:yahoo: WHAO....i can't wait to check this album....!!!

OMg Lek....i can't wait to hear your song....... :drool:

EDIT***

:dude: LEK....love that song you did....OMg...hot hot.... :drool:

Wow...you girls rock!!!! :dude::dude::dude:

noungning

Heartless
Ning that was great!!!!!!! You all did an awesome job and you all sound so hot! Of course because its the four hottest girls on SW singing. Naah Jen are you going to sing at our wedding for me? lol.
thanks for listening!

OMG Ning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I thought I was late cuz I haven't been coming to sw for a while now...huahua but i'm right on time!

I've only listened to 3 tracks so far cuz my comp's slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww DLing.

Youre sooooo great! Really great job!! I haven't listened to the others yet. I'm on my way! I'll be back to reply more later!

and i loveee the cover! Nameless did a great job! lol I saw it during the making, but seeing the final and BIGGER version is so sexy!
aw sorry it came out so late but good thing it came out right when u came back right? hheeh :)

Great stuff!!!!!!

Why didn't you ask me to promote the album Ning.. you weak sauce.

Anyway I upload it to the SWrecords folder. There's a rared up album with the art and the files seperately too.

SW records!!!!
And the album cover is a very sexy cover indeed.. namie you gonna make one for me too? :)
tim, ok i demand my album be promoted on the banner lol :p

Swedish Fish, this makes my heart flutter with joy :wub:

LOL...quite honored to know all these SW singers :p

Awesome album cover, Namie!
hahah ur such a dork, but i still :wub: u

Ning...don't leave us!

the album is awesome. you guys sound great. when i miss you, i'll definitely listen to it. have fun in Thailand and take care.
haha yeah how much will u miss me? 0 wahhhh that means ur not gonna listen to me... haha i will have fun in thailand! and thanks so much for the hott cover! :kiss:

this is awesome! I too have been waiting! I'm downloading them right now...can't wait to listen!

---edit----

Done listening. Your album is wayy HOTT!!
haha thanks :)

Ning-O, I love the song Roo Seuk Yarng Rai. I actually redid the rap lyrics as another dedication to muddie. I don't mean to steal your thunder as I totally wholeheartedly love your album, but I want to show peeps my rendition of it. Pay attention to the rapping part. It's another ode to Muddie.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ccsymg
it's ok, i'm listening to your version now, very cute :)

omgosh....... that's so sweet marduk, i would have to say this is one of the best tracks u sang and *cough* ehhmmm Tur App Chop Muddie Chai Mai??? hahahaaha Lek itcha jung lerhhh!!!! hahah still so sweet, i wish someone can rap about me like the way u did to muddie. Kudo's to you marduk :)
hahah i think so too ;)

:yahoo: WHAO....i can't wait to check this album....!!!

OMg Lek....i can't wait to hear your song....... :drool:

EDIT***

:dude: LEK....love that song you did....OMg...hot hot.... :drool:

Wow...you girls rock!!!! :dude::dude::dude:
yeah lek did a really good job. she's a real pro, so we know who will get endorsed for an album in thailand muahahha :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm such a late bloomer. If Tim didn't tell me I wouldn't have know that you release it out. Jai rai soot soot na nia.

My rating..... bum bum bum....

"SOOT YORD LOEY"

I want to hear song number 10 ning... the on by... okay i'll wait patiently.

tap finger..

okay okay I'll wait.

Girls I'm going to have to ban you from sarnie idol 3 or else they'll get scared and won't join. Ahaha just playing...

Hiatus

Super Momo
omg im SOO JEALOUSSSS. JEnsen you never sang to me... (as I remember) IM SO SAD! i'm gonna spank you so bad LOL

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yeah lek did a really good job. she's a real pro, so we know who will get endorsed for an album in thailand muahahha :p
umm i dont think so ning, it's if u and Jensen came along with me..... then i believe we have a chance ;) what do u think??

omg im SOO JEALOUSSSS. JEnsen you never sang to me... (as I remember) IM SO SAD! i'm gonna spank you so bad LOL
umm Jensen never liked u Momo that's why she never sang to you :p hahaha

*anyways i miss the Fishy Ning, i'mma listen to her and jen's first track...... yark lup tah yoo yarng nun, tum yoo yarng nun, fun tueng tur rueh pai :)

Hiatus

Super Momo
umm i dont think so ning, it's if u and Jensen came along with me..... then i believe we have a chance ;) what do u think??
*anyways i miss the Fishy Ning, i'mma listen to her and jen's first track...... yark lup tah yoo yarng nun, tum yoo yarng nun, fun tueng tur rueh pai :)
<_< *spanks Lek* yahhh no more singing to you. even though i stopped singing to you hahahaha

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Dun cry my baby Momo, don't be jealous, come in my arms, i will sing u my love hehehe.... :p

Lol nong Lek...Who said i never liked Momo??? lol silly girl... The Reuang bon tieng is a hot version i think lol... U did very well ja with ur 'khun ja roo baang mai' song...U girl, a real professional...U, Annee n Ning made this album very good !...Now i'm gonna hide, anyone has a bag please? a big one, cos my moo moo's head is big lol... :p

.diane.

Media Fanatic
i'm currently downloading all the songs on the album. namie did a great job on the cover art and ning love your first thread ;) this has all my gals in here so i would love to listen to this and throw it on my mp3 player ^_^ i have to say i'm pretty late on this and i've heard rumors of the album but then didn't realize it already released hehehe. i know it's gonna be awesome!

noungning

Heartless
aww i miss u too!! :wub:

love the album it's awesome... love the cover so cool... ya'll did an awesome job

Dun cry my baby Momo, don't be jealous, come in my arms, i will sing u my love hehehe.... :p
Lol nong Lek...Who said i never liked Momo??? lol silly girl... The Reuang bon tieng is a hot version i think lol... U did very well ja with ur 'khun ja roo baang mai' song...U girl, a real professional...U, Annee n Ning made this album very good !...Now i'm gonna hide, anyone has a bag please? a big one, cos my moo moo's head is big lol... :p
oh whatever! u make the album complete, thanks for being a part of it :)

i'm currently downloading all the songs on the album. namie did a great job on the cover art and ning love your first thread ;) this has all my gals in here so i would love to listen to this and throw it on my mp3 player ^_^ i have to say i'm pretty late on this and i've heard rumors of the album but then didn't realize it already released hehehe. i know it's gonna be awesome!
haha yeah all the sarnie chickies. lol better later than never right? :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol i liked this album it was good so are the other sarnworld artists :wub: LOL; oO I should make a wiki for sarNworld Records ahahaha LOL

noungning

Heartless
omg haha yeah now ppl will enjoy my old tracks of joy hahaha

cappy sorry for making u listen to me and putting it on ur mp3 player for pity ^_^