Nikki's momentum UPDATE: Farewell Party of Jervy

nikki1786

LizQuen
Valentine DRINKING session

Nina and Nikki

Nina's TIPSY world... her only wish is to have 1 dozen kids with this man... XD (Jervy and Nina)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Julius the deaf "crush ng bayan" (he's one of the campus crush, even if he's deaf... XD) and Renz... (nevermind... he's just a joiner... XD joke~! he's my bro.)

Julius

Renz

nikki1786

LizQuen
At Bluejaz Resort (Nikki, Sle and Nina) making "kinilaw". a common dish in the Philippines, an appetizer and good in partnering grilled dishes such as fish and pork. Nina and i made assure that we made a SPICY KINILAW, because the more spicy we put... its more tasty.

KINILAW or Kilawin (check the site for more info about the food.)

http://eatingasia.typepad.com/eatingasia/2...ess_of_str.html

-----------------

Grill show with Jayce and Oskie

eating part of the show... hehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
drinking session at Bluejaz Resort together with Sir Pam, Daisy and Banana

p.s.

Jervy took pictures of Sle because she was totally DRUNK... XD and getting even more wilder and wilder...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Farewell Party of Jervy at my house, prepared by all FA(Fine Arts) close friends. the only missing in the party were Oskie, Jayce and Kate. but it turns out that Kate dont have to attend because Jervy and Kate broke up few months ago, Nina and Jervy does have a happy relationship. for us, friends.... if where our friend wants to be happy then we'll support him/her.

also with our school departments, one of FA's closest friends were from BA... (Sle and Daisy).

Banana, Sle and Daisy

Nina, Ruby and Rose

Sle, Ruby and Julius

who loves Daisy? scene

nikki1786

LizQuen
Couples

Ruby and Julius (the Deaf couple), Jervy and Nina (the Power Hug couple)

Ruby and Julius

Jervy and Nina

two couples on a row

Ex-couple (Sle and Jan)