NICHOLAS TSE

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Thanks for all those scans from Nic's new series! I haven't watched the preview yet...my connection isn't all that great at the moment..:(

I updated the first page, putting the links to all the Nic pictures there for easier access. I hope I didn't miss any posts. Also, does anyone know what's the name of Nic's new series? I couldn't seem to find it so I just left it as "?? Nic's new series" lol. If anyone know, please tell me. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the Detailed Story Plot of Dragon Tiger Gate

=========================================

Dragon Tiger Gate is a martial arts academy established by three youngsters, Tiger Huang , Little Dragon Huang and Black Dragon Shi. Adopted as children by kung fu master Huang Jianglong, they aspire to impart the spirit of Chinese martial arts to the world. The traditional ‘bun mountain' contest on Cheung Chau island. Every year, athletes and martial arts experts scramble to get to the top of a bamboo tower covered with lucky buns. The three heroes join the contest, but each is spurred by a different motive.

One girl presides over the contest. She is Luosha, daughter of Shibumi, lord of the notorious and legendary Japanese underground empire Luosha Gate. A master of the Shaolin school of “Muscle-bone Strengthening Classics,” the ruthless, sadistic Shibumi wants to rule the world.

The sight of contestants cheating to defeat their opponents enrages Tiger, who defeats everyone to win the gold medal hidden at the top. This upsets Shibumi's plan to rig the game and reserve the medal for one of his Chinese gangsters. He orders the Hong Kong gangs to recover it in three days. When one of his senior gang leaders Mao Kun disobeys his orders, Shibumi has his whole family wiped out. The only survivor is Mao Xiaoling, who is rescued by Black Tiger, and brought to Dragon Tiger Gate.

Luosha mobilizes all her forces to attack Dragon Tiger Gate, but they are no match for the heroes. Luosha has a chance to kill Little Dragon, but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

Fascinated by the appearance of a worthy opponent, Shibumi challenges the heroes to a duel and even tries to recruit them into the underworld. To help his three disciples escape, Master Huang stands up to Shibumi, but is killed. Tiger's legs are broken.

Xiaoling disguises herself as a man and takes the heroes to Shaolin Temple in China. She entreats an enigmatic monk to treat their injuries. At first, he refuses, but relents after Xialing attempts to hurt herself. He cures the heroes, then teaches each of them a unique fighting skill.

Meanwhile, Luosha ventures alone to Shaolin Temple to track down Little Dragon, but when she finds him, she falls in love with him and ends up teaching him Shibumi's “Muscle-bone Strengthening” techniques. The other heroes master the arts learned from the Shaolin monk, and the three return to Hong Kong to avenge their master's death. Luosha realizes that Little Dragon will use the skills she taught him against her own father, but she fails to stop him.

The final showdown between good and evil is a spectacular battle that makes the walls of Dragon Tiger Gate quake…

credit- nic tse forum

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nic New Album "Breakthrough" on 28th the entire Asia fiery will go on the market to the under month the program:

1. "Winner To King" (Mandarin version) TO: "Assaults Meets" Pepsi Cola first edition (Taiwan) in 2006 the advertisement tune
2. "Assaults Meets" (Cantonese version) TO: "Winner To King" Pepsi Cola second edition (Hong Kong) in 2006 advertisement tune
3. "Breakthrough"
4. "Roars"
5. "Speed feeling "(06 years XSTEP (Hong Kong/Taiwan/mainland) advertisement tune)
6. "Go Oure Me"
7. "Does not listen to You"
8. "Flowered Fire Abundant Solution"
9. "To tip over Looks at"
10. "100,000 Not Why"
11. "Generation" (has not chanted the spring > - soundtrack - < new next serie with Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao)

Credit to: Nic Tse forum

credit: nic plus

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
five more days till dragon tiger gate release....info at LNT...what's the title of his new series anyways...seems like all of nic forum doesn't provide the title name of his new series....everyone kept saying his new series...but no title....

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
yes! yes! i really want to know if anyone here knows, please tell! btw, in this series, i wonder which girl is he getting married to? the photos and the preview throws you off!
thanks karenyang for the photo updates!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
is this the second time nic wore a wedding dress? i hope the weddig doesnt get ruin like the one in proud of twin.

menia

Nicholas Tse. play Yang Fa(a handsome and heroic character )
Yan Kuan paly Qing Ge
Angelica Lee play Tian si si (comes from a wealthy family)
Liu Tao play Chu Chu (highly skilled fighter)

Spoil
Liu tao character will be long lost sister of Nicholas, she fall inlove in him in the beginning, but later found out she is his sister.

This some little info about tse character I got/read from other site.

"Tian Si Si is daydreaming of the great hero, Qing Ge. All of a sudden her father insists she gets married. She was betrothed before birth to his blood Brother's son. Yup her fiancee is Yang Fan.

This gets her motivated to find her idol. Yang Fa is not pleased with the idea either. They meet up and decide to figure a way out of it. However, trouble is brewing in Wulin. Yang Fa is charged with getting at the bottom of it. So as part of the plan, they have to get married or remain betrothed. I'm not sure what...but they can't end their relationship. They have to use it to bait a trap for the bad guy. Yang Fan points out to her father that it might ruin her reputation. His reply was that it was a price that had to be paid to keep Wulin safe.

Along the way, the myth of Qing Ge is dispelled. It wasn't true about him saving his beloved from robbers or something like that. Qung Ge and Yang Fan don't get along at first. But in the end they join forces to get the bad guy."-assasin

there will be love tangle b/w Angelica, Nics and Yan Kuan..she first fall inlove w/yan Kuan, then later she fall in love with Nic

So, I guess Nic end up with Angelica Lee(Tian si si) that what suppose to be in the orignal novel

here is the preview
http://www.8mchina.com/news/video/3...71a2e355507.wmv
Song from the preview(I love this song)
http://bbmedia.qq.com/media/music/a...ingyueguang.wma

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
^THANK YOU SO MUCH MENIA!!!
I'm so happy that someone finally tells us the storyline!!! I'm so happy happy happy!!!
It seems like a very promising series. that is if they follow the novel as you have just quoted! lols.

btw, the links aren't working

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
menia said:
Nicholas Tse. play Yang Fa(a handsome and heroic character )
Yan Kuan paly Qing Ge
Angelica Lee play Tian si si (comes from a wealthy family)
Liu Tao play Chu Chu (highly skilled fighter)

Spoil
Liu tao character will be long lost sister of Nicholas, she fall inlove in him in the beginning, but later found out she is his sister.

This some little info about tse character I got/read from other site.

"Tian Si Si is daydreaming of the great hero, Qing Ge. All of a sudden her father insists she gets married. She was betrothed before birth to his blood Brother's son. Yup her fiancee is Yang Fan.

This gets her motivated to find her idol. Yang Fa is not pleased with the idea either. They meet up and decide to figure a way out of it. However, trouble is brewing in Wulin. Yang Fa is charged with getting at the bottom of it. So as part of the plan, they have to get married or remain betrothed. I'm not sure what...but they can't end their relationship. They have to use it to bait a trap for the bad guy. Yang Fan points out to her father that it might ruin her reputation. His reply was that it was a price that had to be paid to keep Wulin safe.

Along the way, the myth of Qing Ge is dispelled. It wasn't true about him saving his beloved from robbers or something like that. Qung Ge and Yang Fan don't get along at first. But in the end they join forces to get the bad guy."-assasin

there will be love tangle b/w Angelica, Nics and Yan Kuan..she first fall inlove w/yan Kuan, then later she fall in love with Nic

So, I guess Nic end up with Angelica Lee(Tian si si) that what suppose to be in the orignal novel

here is the preview
http://www.8mchina.com/news/video/3...71a2e355507.wmv
Song from the preview(I love this song)
http://bbmedia.qq.com/media/music/a...ingyueguang.wma
[post="127388"][/post]​

kyaa romance serie with Nicholas and Angelica ^^
and well i hope i can see soon this serie me waiting in many forum now ..so long ^^;;
thank for explain more about the story because i didn't know the story
and yes the song was really cool!!! i'm upload in my youtube yesteday and really love it and cannot find where is the songh -.-;;

off topic: menia currently my download condor heroe return in khmer version really great and really thank for sharing those episodes
Long long time ago i saw it but forgot about the story ..
thank again ^^