#1S.H.E.&NicTse
MOVIE RELEASE
Dragon Tiger Gate
Date: June 06

a picture of nic's sister..jennifer tse....i think she looks like nic... ^_^

credit to loving_nic_tse

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha that first picture of Nic and Twins is so cute!

Nic's sister does look a little like him, but sad to say he's prettier than her... :lmao:

lizce

sarNie Egg
I agree!!! LOL!!! Nic is prettier than the sis!!! Oh why is Nic always pair up with Twins? Are they a real couple? And thx everyone for posting so many pix

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I guess they're always together because they are under the same company. I think they are pretty good friends in real life too.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I remember reading somewhere that Nic didn't want her to enter the business. He just wanted her to focus on her studies, but come on...her parents were both actors and her brother is a singer/actor..I'm pretty sure we'll see her in something sometime in the future. There were also rumors that she was going out with Jackie Chan's son, too. I don't think it's true but it would be interesting if it was. ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Jam! Where have you been? LOL...I've been lacking interesting infos since you've been gone :p

Hahahaha...I can definitely see the resemblance between this hottie and his sister...Though, Nic seems and looks more feminine :unsure:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, ive always been here...just haven't been informed about nic so much..lol, i still have yet to see The Promise..haven't really put effort into it either because the reviews haven't been too good..I don't really know if I want to see it now. Maybe I'll just see it for Nic's sake...that is the only reason why I would watch it anyways :D

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
^lol, ive always been here...just haven't been informed about nic so much..lol, i still have yet to see The Promise..haven't really put effort into it either because the reviews haven't been too good..I don't really know if I want to see it now. Maybe I'll just see it for Nic's sake...that is the only reason why I would watch it anyways :D
[post="79963"][/post]​
When you watch it, don't expect a good movie outta it. But since I saw that you're a big fan of Nic, you'll enjoy watching him in it. Him alone is worth it!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, not yet. i dled it but I haven't been bored enough to actually sit and watch it yet. Maybe I'll watch it during spring break or something, lol.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...same here, I've downloaded it, but I have not been motivated enough to watch it...

I've uploaded for my buddy; I wonder if anyone else wants to watch it...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i want to watch it.... :D i've search everywhere for a direct dl, but i always found bit-torrent link...and i can't dl from a torrent link.....btw, does it have sub?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Pepper, I'll go ahead and put the links up...:D

LOL...yeah, it has English subtitles (hard-subbed).

Edit: OK done, the links are in my archive: Dim Sum Hours :p

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
the movie is okay. i like it as much as i like The Myth. both have a sad ending. except there isn't much love between the slave and ceicilia. but give it a thumbs up. it's worth watching it.