NICHOLAS TSE

takkie

sarNie Egg
hi there i just found out that there a thread abt Nic here and thanks for doin so...im a fan also i've watched a couple of movies with him in it and all awesome...and thanks for the trailer it looks interestin, and its gonna be showed in the US rite? cuz its from WB and i think i've seen a trailer of it but im not sure cuz its been a long time since i've gone to the movies...and i like ur sig of Nic Pepper UHT ^_^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
since this is nic thread..imma throw this in here....hope you don't mind JaM...

Starts shooting Dragon Tiger Gate

The investment on the cartoon-based movie "Dragon Tiger Gate" has surpassed 10 million US dollars. This movie is planned to be released in the summer vacation of 2006. The shooting of this film has already started. The leading roles and characters were exposed yesterday. Due to the changes they were worried about the modelling aspects so the movie company had the famous modelling instructor Zhang Shu to lead the role modelling.

Donnie Yen says: "Nicholas and I will be brothers in this film, and both of our characters got very dark skin, fortunately i got very dark skin otherwise I had to go to the solarium! I have many difficult scenes in this movie, but im sure Nic, Shawn and i will cooperate very well".

In order to shoot Dragon Tiger Gate" Nicholas Tse did not hesitat to be wounded, he told us that: "Before shooting this film i was wounded everyday, I have seen the doctor several times without getting any better. But thinking of shooting fighting/movement scenes in the movies Im sure I will get wounded or maybe my old wounds will get even worse. All I can do is to film the scenes hoping It will be allright."

"Black Stone Dragon" Shawn Yu appears with long silver hair. He is wearing a vest most of the time in the film so before the shooting he had to go and excercise to look more like his cartoon character. Shawn says: "Luckily all of us three has long hair in the film, but only Nicholas is able to use his own hair. Donnie Yen and I have to wear wigs. the film contains many fighting/movement scenes so during the act our hair will be pulled and really messed up".

Nic Tse

Shawn Yu

Donnie Yen

This news is translated by ANGEL (webmaster of LNT website )

credit to Loving Nicolas Tse forum

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
takkie said:
hi there i just found out that there a thread abt Nic here and thanks for doin so...im a fan also i've watched a couple of movies with him in it and all awesome...and thanks for the trailer it looks interestin, and its gonna be showed in the US rite? cuz its from WB and i think i've seen a trailer of it but im not sure cuz its been a long time since i've gone to the movies...and i like ur sig of Nic Pepper UHT ^_^
[post="32755"][/post]​
so far I think "The Promise" is aimed at a limited release in the US in December, so ppl in LA/NY get to see it first and if it does pretty good, it'll expand to other theaters. I hope it gets to MN pretty quick. :(

and no problem for starting the thread...this is where all the Nic lovers are at :D

and pepper uht, isn't that scene in your avatar from "Enter the Phoenix" if I'm not mistaken?

and thanks for the news...lol Nic looks funny with his hair like that...but wow, Donnie Yen and Shawn Yue as costars, hope it's good. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm not sure. 'cause i use this banner from his forum...and i forgot who made this..so i didn't credit them....bad me. :sweat:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
isn't Nic's father an actor too?
[post="28696"][/post]​

LOL I was just going to type that, luckily i scrolled and saw yours.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
imma big fan of nic tse....wowow i love him in Proud of Twins....hes sooo kute in there...him and fan bing bin make a cute ass couple..*wink*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
JaM said:
^it's a period tv series. nic looks so freakin hot in those period clothing!!!!!!
[post="34179"][/post]​

Thanks Jam for the infos. Yeah, he's really cute and thank you Gen X Cops because that's the first time I've seen NIC TSE in action.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, SAME HERE!!!! I was like, dang that guy is HOT!!! lol...i've been a fan since ;D

**** AND also for some Nic downloads, visit the clubbox link above my sig ****

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL you're all excited talking about this hottie ahaha, well, what series or movie of Nic is expected to be released in the near future?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
well, he has two new movies that should be released in December (A Chinese Tall Tale and The Promise) and right now he's filming that one movie called Dragon Tiger Gate...that's about it I guess...:D

I uploaded his english interview in my thread under the Archive section for those who hasn't seen it yet. I think it's really good and listening to Nic speak in english is like <3333 ^_^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for the pics pepper uht! dang, he's just so cute though you can't really see his face but anyways what's with the braids in his hair though? hmm, besides that it looks like it's gonna be a good one. ^_^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I can't wait anymore...must see it soon (the promise) he's so freakin' hot no matter which type of shows he's doing...LOVE NIC TSE

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
DL SOME NIC MOVIES HERE:

http://clubbox.co.kr/nictseforum

we have:
-JADE GODDESS OF MERCY (Vicki Zhao Wei, Nicholas Tse)
-MOVING TARGETS (Nicholas Tse, Edison Chen, Gillian Chung)
-TIME AND TIDE (Wu Bai, Nicholas Tse, Candy Lo) <---This is one of my favorite Nic movies :D
-WINNER TAKES ALL (Nicholas Tse, Joey Yung, Alec Su, Ruby Lin)