Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yard

• Other n'ke

• Total voters

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
same here, I prefer Por with young and joyful N'ek. however, Rita and Paula are exceptional :lol:

btw. in Vic3praram4, Por got a giant Pooh bear though he appeared too short in his show.

i have a feeling that they try hard to promote Numfon .. just my feeling :wacko:
Big_fat_pig, have you seen pictures from Vic3praram4? This the one where they were promoting different lakorns, right? I've been looking all over for photos of the event, but I didn't came across any. LOL. If you have them, would you please share.

You're right about Namfon. They are trying their best to promote her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mara..i just found out the picture i posted of Namfon/Por was from Vic3praram4..heres some more..sorry im posting it here..my comp is slow so i decided to post it here

thanx to Sunny

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. So these are the pictures. LOL. I thought it would show all the stars from four different lakorns. Por and Namfon looks awesome!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh it probaly does have pix of all the stars from different lakorn but the fans didnt post it up all together..

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i would like to see Por with Janie. they are about the same age and i want to see the chemistry between them two.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Por and Four that will ever happen its unlikely but she is cute but I don't think she fits nang'ek role.