Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yard

• Other n'ke

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who do ya want to see Por star next too beside Pat and Namfon.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I want to see Yard with Por, but in the end I chose Janie. I'm sure Por will be working with all these n'ek soon since he's so hot right now. And of course, we all realy know Por belongs to Pat!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I want to see Yard with Por, but in the end I chose Janie. I'm sure Por will be working with all these n'ek soon since he's so hot right now. And of course, we all realy know Por belongs to Pat!!!
I totally agree, iamnowhere. Por definitely belongs to Pat!! I would love to see as many lakorns as possible of my most favorite couple.

However, I voted for Yardthip. She's pretty.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
i would pick Sririta Jentzen and Paula Taylor :lol:

my reason is because Por's never been matched with half-blood N'eak .. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would pick Sririta Jentzen and Paula Taylor

my reason is because Por's never been matched with half-blood N'eak .. haha
yeh true..lol..but yeh i cant picture paula and rita w/him though..hmm im sure he'll be pair up w/most of those n'ek up there..like yard and janie

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
Lot of good choices but I chose Aff, think she is pretty and should act more. But i think I would want to see Yard and Waan wwith Por too........

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
yeh true..lol..but yeh i cant picture paula and rita w/him though..hmm im sure he'll be pair up w/most of those n'ek up there..like yard and janie
how about Por with more than 1 girl haha :lol:
He could be a prince who travels around the world and meets girl everywhere he goes ... one by one :ph34r:

tinah

sarNie Coma
how about Por with more than 1 girl haha
He could be a prince who travels around the world and meets girl everywhere he goes ... one by one
he'll be like a player..lol..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
how about JaJa..shes cute
Jaja would be a great match. I would also say Taew or Gale would make a wondeful pair with Por. Besides, they are both in the Power 3 Club. Their chances of being paired up is pretty high. I could only imagine Por starring with the younger nang'eks. I guess I can't imagine him with anyone around his age. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jaja would be a great match. I would also say Taew or Gale would make a wondeful pair with Por. Besides, they are both in the Power 3 Club. Their chances of being paired up is pretty high. I could only imagine Por starring with the younger nang'eks. I guess I can't imagine him with anyone around his age. LOL
yeh for some reason he doesnt look right with n'ek his own age..i guess cuz he looks younger than his age..i cant even imagine him with Rita..and shes like what 24 or 25?..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
yeh for some reason he doesnt look right with n'ek his own age..i guess cuz he looks younger than his age..i cant even imagine him with Rita..and shes like what 24 or 25?..
Yep, Por does look much younger than his age. Wow. I didn't know Rita was that young. I couldn't even imagine him with Joy S. or Ploy Cherman either. It's a wierd feeling. LOL.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Yep, Por does look much younger than his age. Wow. I didn't know Rita was that young. I couldn't even imagine him with Joy S. or Ploy Cherman either. It's a wierd feeling. LOL.
same here, I prefer Por with young and joyful N'ek. however, Rita and Paula are exceptional :lol:

btw. in Vic3praram4, Por got a giant Pooh bear though he appeared too short in his show.

i have a feeling that they try hard to promote Numfon .. just my feeling :wacko: