News??

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Do the guy that was shot and killed related to your family? I think his last name is lee.

yeah..ur right....but keep the name private...aite.....
yeah...it happens at my property...the police made a house check and all that stupid stuff....so yeah.....

i just thought maybe i could share a little..... so i did share a bit not much that's why there's so confusion......lol......but if you know about this too then how about you try to explain it....cuz i suck at it...lol.....laterz.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
somebody needs to throw a shoe at that hardhead whoever did the shooting..whats his problem?? be a man no need for weapon..will killing solve your problem makes you happier or get a reward..geesh you need Anger Management badly!

lol...there's no time for a joke.....should go for a sharp or hard weapons instead....lol....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
is true.....and the reason i stopped because my brother was coming toward me to ask me to get out of net cuz he wanna use it....lol....
so im scared too.....aite........hehe......lol...

wow, how old is your brother??...is he in a gang??..if not send him my way...hehe..jk..i'm probably too old for him anyways, anyways wow, with this kind of things happening just in a blink of an eye i'm sure several people that was there during the time got injured...and the girl that made the call probably set it up...cos y would someone call for a ride home instead of asking people that are already there for a ride home???....thats y i'm not a night crawler...=)....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw man...another one of these. We get too many of these cases at our office. The last one we were working on, some Cambodian boy shot another high school student at a party...that case came back "manslaughter"...can you believe that? And there were so many witnesses...I can't believe that bastard only got a manslaughter. He should have got first degree murder. What the hell is wrong with our criminal justice system?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... I always wanted to live in Cali near all the Hmong people, but this gang-related stuff scares the heck out of me... The more I think about it, the more I appreciate that I live in a nice and quiet city even though there's not a lot of Hmong people, but where we have none to only 1 murder per year only, and it's hardly drive-by shooting...

extremeae

sarNie Egg
yeah..ur right....but keep the name private...aite.....
yeah...it happens at my property...the police made a house check and all that stupid stuff....so yeah.....

i just thought maybe i could share a little..... so i did share a bit not much that's why there's so confusion......lol......but if you know about this too then how about you try to explain it....cuz i suck at it...lol.....laterz.
Hey does this happen on or near Center Parkway? If it is and if it's a Lee, I think I might know or know someone that's related to them. We got a call from one of our "related" folks about a son that got killed.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't want to be in this situation (the witnesses situation) because if you snitch .. The friends of those shooter(s) will come after you and your family.

Anyways, gang-life .. you have two-choices ... killed or be-killed. Who-ever make the first action is likely to survive. Outsiders don't understand what's its like being in a gang. When they see something like this happen ... they say ... cowardly-act. They should be put to death etc. But they don't know that gang-life is either KILLED or BE-KILLED.

Btw, not saying gang-life is glorifying and gangstas actions are good.

extremeae

sarNie Egg
I wouldn't want to be in this situation (the witnesses situation) because if you snitch .. The friends of those shooter(s) will come after you and your family.

Anyways, gang-life .. you have two-choices ... killed or be-killed. Who-ever make the first action is likely to survive. Outsiders don't understand what's its like being in a gang. When they see something like this happen ... they say ... cowardly-act. They should be put to death etc. But they don't know that gang-life is either KILLED or BE-KILLED.

Btw, not saying gang-life is glorifying and gangstas actions are good.

There was a lot of witness, but the real deal was this, the shooter fled in a car, but they also left a car behind. Now that really helps the police to zero in on the shooter. According to what we were told, the victim was not even involve in gang, it was just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
The police just thought it happens by gang related but is actually rumors...

Of course i could say that my brothers and his buddies are gangster but they're not hardcore....just about medium...

Unlike killing people for no reason...just priding by their own....lol....

So much confusing especially when police asked for witnesses and all of us has each different ways of story....
duh what do u except? each person is not the same, dont act the same, dont say word the same, and dont seeing things in same way.....whatever....in the interview lots of us saying in different ways....but if you calculated it would just be the same....
but the police kept asking and asking until its true...and we sometimes got to repeat it again and repeat it again even it's just the same story but it's funny how we change the sentences and add more things to say....lol....hope you all get my point here......well yeah...to know who is to blame and who started first...aniwase we all saying the truth....

No, none of my brothers or his buddies....knew the murderer.........................sigh...........

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
things are going okay this time....after the shooting....

well on the funeral...lots of O-G people were talking hella SHIT!!! omg....

....effinity.........what a hater these days.....hate talking shit people...
so disappointed........