News??

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Have any of you heard news about this??

Yeah, at my house...my place....

This is a very long story but i will share a little bit with you all.

My sister's friends was at our place...Came over cuz few of them had a crush on my brother so they came over...

They were having a small kick-it at the backyard around night....not midnight.....

They were talking and drinking......yelling...joking...etc....

So after a long while they said they wanna go home or somewhere but doesn't has a ride...so one of them decided to call their guyfriend or boyfriend to come pick them up.....so the girl gave them our direction....

***so the girls wait****

Finally when the guys got here....they saw our front yard was a bit crowd of man...

***They began to SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT at anybody by randomly whatever catches on their eyes***
will continue.....later...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! Shocking and scary. Why did those girl's BF or guy-friends just started to shoot? Why would someone just do something that unles they have reasons? Anyways, hopefully things arent that bad and those guys will pay for what they did.

**Keep me posted with the story...i used to live in Sacramento too**

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
motha freaken frogs and curry rice!!!!!

that's freaky.

hmong people, huh?
i hate them gangstas. i outta drop kick them.
that's scary.

i hope it's not true.

take care.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ah thts scary! was it gang related? my g-parents lives in south sac too and they had a drive by shooting cuz of my uncle. freakin' retard! lol... ah but thts scary!!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Wow!! Shocking and scary. Why did those girl's BF or guy-friends just started to shoot? Why would someone just do something that unles they have reasons? Anyways, hopefully things arent that bad and those guys will pay for what they did.

**Keep me posted with the story...i used to live in Sacramento too**

Well to my opinion.....Maybe??

of jealously.....yeah...jealous....maybe they thought my brothers or his buddies gonna date the girls.....lol....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
y didn't u continue??? is tis real or u just made it up??? very interesting tho
is true.....and the reason i stopped because my brother was coming toward me to ask me to get out of net cuz he wanna use it....lol....
so im scared too.....aite........hehe......lol...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaa... it's funny how you stop. lolz.. anyways when did this happen? this year? last year? there's no date. just curious cause i live in sac too.
doesnt matter where you live nowadays, shootings can happen at anytime.

this world is safe to live but it's the people who makes it unsafe. darn it! :p

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
Have any of you heard news about this??

Yeah, at my house...my place....

This is a very long story but i will share a little bit with you all.

My sister's friends was at our place...Came over cuz few of them had a crush on my brother so they came over...

They were having a small kick-it at the backyard around night....not midnight.....

They were talking and drinking......yelling...joking...etc....

So after a long while they said they wanna go home or somewhere but doesn't has a ride...so one of them decided to call their guyfriend or boyfriend to come pick them up.....so the girl gave them our direction....

***so the girls wait****

Finally when the guys got here....they saw our front yard was a bit crowd of man...

***They began to SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT at anybody by randomly whatever catches on their eyes*** (ooopps..i made an error..but lucky i change it already)..

will continue.....later...

THIS VERSION IS SO CONFUSING.....

sillyme

sarNie Egg
somebody needs to throw a shoe at that hardhead whoever did the shooting..whats his problem?? be a man no need for weapon..will killing solve your problem makes you happier or get a reward..geesh you need Anger Management badly!