news on Joy R. and some guy

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
how come actresses are always/mostly dating guys that are OLDer than them?

LOL, i have to disagree. Her lips weren't that noticeable to me because I think she's beautiful with her lips. I thought she was gorgeous in Bansaithong and I LOVE HER WITH NUM :wub: . I mean, she played a younger and more naive character in Bansaithong, like country girl, but as the story progressed she also changed her look and i absolutely adore her in there! I watch that lakorn all the time (lol, fanatic).

argh, is she really dating that guy? I would even prefer her with a cool guy like Chai...

But my number one choice for Joy will always be P'Num! And they'll always be my number 1 couple!!!!!! damn, they really need to hurry and get together! Num's like 35 years now - but still so HOT!! :wub: They need to get together and make some beautiful babies! :ph34r:

ps. Joy really dated with Num?????? gosh this is just so new to me! when was it???? how long did they date? why'd they break up? how do you know? lol!

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
hmm...It seems like Joy is attracted to guys who are a player....hehe. I agree with most people Joe looks alittle bit old for her...I guess that is her preference...as long as she is happy.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
how come actresses are always/mostly dating guys that are OLDer than them?

LOL, i have to disagree. Her lips weren't that noticeable to me because I think she's beautiful with her lips. I thought she was gorgeous in Bansaithong and I LOVE HER WITH NUM :wub: . I mean, she played a younger and more naive character in Bansaithong, like country girl, but as the story progressed she also changed her look and i absolutely adore her in there! I watch that lakorn all the time (lol, fanatic).

argh, is she really dating that guy? I would even prefer her with a cool guy like Chai...

But my number one choice for Joy will always be P'Num! And they'll always be my number 1 couple!!!!!! damn, they really need to hurry and get together! Num's like 35 years now - but still so HOT!! :wub: They need to get together and make some beautiful babies! :ph34r:

ps. Joy really dated with Num?????? gosh this is just so new to me! when was it???? how long did they date? why'd they break up? how do you know? lol!

that is so tru..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow that's so new to me too so num and joy dated for realz b4???? when was that

ivyyu

sarNie Egg
i didn't know she dated with NUM,she is pretty,who can tell me something about their relationship