news on janie

tinah

sarNie Coma
'เจนี่' ไม่กลัวฉาวกับ 'ฟิล์ม' เผยเจอบ่อยชินซะแล้ว!

กำลังถ่ายละครเรื่องใหม่ “คุณชายร้ายเล่มเกวียน” ทางช่อง 3 อยู่อย่างคร่ำเคร่ง ในเรื่องนี้ต้องประกบพระเอกสุดหล่อ ฟิล์ม-รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์ เป็นห่วงแทน เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ จริงจริ๊งจะตกเป็นข่าวอีกมั้ยเนี่ย? “จะเล่นคู่กับฟิล์ม บทเป็นแนวกุ๊กกิ๊ก พ่อแง่แม่งอนแนวถนัดเลยค่ะ คาแรกเตอร์จะเป็นผู้หญิงที่แม่อยากให้ทำธุรกิจ แต่เราชอบสันโดษ อยากปั้นรูปอะไรของเรา สำหรับฟิล์มเขาสูงมากนะ เคยมายืนเทียบกันแล้ว ก็คิดว่าไม่น่ามีปัญหาอะไร เพราะเจนี่เคยเล่นละครกับพี่จ๊อบ-นิธิ พี่ปิ๊บ-รวิชญ์มาแล้ว เค้าก็สูงๆทั้งนั้น” กลัวเป็นข่าวกุ๊กกิ๊กกับ ฟิล์มมั้ย? “ก็เป็นปกติอยู่แล้วนี่ เล่นกับพี่ติ๊ก-เจษฯก็มีข่าว เล่นกับคนโน้นคนนี้ก็มีข่าว มันเป็นการโปรโมตละครค่ะ” กลัวแฟนคลับพระเอกทั้งหลายเกลียดรึป่าว? “ไม่นะคะ เพราะก่อนหน้านี้เจนี่เคยเล่นกับแดน ดีทูบี ผ่านมาแล้วก็ไม่เห็นมีอะไร เจนี่ไม่กลัวหรอก อาจเป็นเพราะเราเคยเจอมาแล้วมั้ง”.

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
the article is saying Janie is having a new lakorn with Film called 'khun chai rai lem kwien'. the lakorn is a soft romantic comedy which Janie's mum (in the lakorn) wants her to be a business lady but she likes doing artistic stuff like pottery. Janie goes on saying Film is very tall but it shouldnt be a problem coz she played with other tall actors such as Job and Pip. they ask if shes scared of being in the tabloids with Film, she said its nomal, with Tik she also had a love tabloid, its like a promotion thing and not scared of it, shes use to it

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I wasn't a janie fan until after I watched the Lakorn that she did with Andrew and I liked her in there. So now I'm a fan of hers and I can't wait for this one to come out.

I love the one where she just did with Tik/ they both were so good looking with each other.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
bonkdaddy said:
the article is saying Janie is having a new lakorn with Film called 'khun chai rai lem kwien'. the lakorn is a soft romantic comedy which Janie's mum (in the lakorn) wants her to be a business lady but she likes doing artistic stuff like pottery. Janie goes on saying Film is very tall but it shouldnt be a problem coz she played with other tall actors such as Job and Pip. they ask if shes scared of being in the tabloids with Film, she said its nomal, with Tik she also had a love tabloid, its like a promotion thing and not scared of it, shes use to it
[post="151278"][/post]​

thank u...

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
no worries guys

i like janie... shes cute. my fav lakorn was the one with ken.. prajun san gon.. lol.. and ken was so hot too..haha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Janie is awesome!!! At first I didn't like her when she was really young, but now she's one of my favorite actress!!!! I love her in "Nueng Nai Suang" They really need to pair Ken and Janie up again :lol:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ii really like Janie lol after watching her laorn with Tik and Num i think she is really pretty I'm looking forward to watching her nre lakorns she is so beautiful

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the news as well as the translation. I can't wait to see Janie and Film together. They would make a lovely couple!! Janie is beautiful and talented. I admire her work. Film is a cutie!! I adore him in Hima Tai Prajun.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ahhh NO offensive but why FILM!!!!!!why not p'aon or num or ken, one of the older guys....i knoe she anit so old her self but damn......i anit feelin film too much