news on cream

tinah

sarNie Coma
havent heard from her in so long can someone translate the news please..from thairath..cant believe she used to go out with ace :wub: they make a cute couple

'ครีม' ฟุ้งรอดูแอบเซ็กซี่

ต้อนรับแตกเนื้อสาว ครีม-เปรมสินี รัตนโสภา ทำใจกล้าลุกมาถ่ายแฟชั่นเซ็กซี่ให้ได้เห็นกันเร็วๆนี้ ซึ่ง ครีม เผย “ไม่ถึงกับชุดว่ายน้ำหรอกค่ะ เพราะที่บ้านไม่ยอมแน่ๆ แต่จะมีออกมาในแนวธรรมดาไม่ถึงกับเซ็กซี่มากมาย คนเห็นอาจจะรู้สึกว่าเปลี่ยนไป แต่ไม่ได้โป๊ เพราะไม่ทำถึงขนาดนั้น ครีมไม่ได้คิดจะเปลี่ยนลุคอะไร ก็แค่ลองดู แต่ก็ให้เป็นตัวของตัวเอง แอบเซ็กซี่นิดนึง ตอนถ่ายก็เขินๆ เพราะทำไม่เป็น ยังโดนแซวเลยว่าสงสัยหนังสือจะเจ๊งแน่เลย”.

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
This article is just saying that Cream is more of woman now (as in...not a little teenager like before) She's trying to be brave to take her career into a sexy fashion pretty soon for us to see. Cream says....not to the point of wearing swimming suits because her family surely wouldn't allow that....just in a typical form....not that sexy, but just enough that when ppl see her, they'll see that she's changed, and it's just a new version of her....but it's not gonna be like...nude or reavealing so much skin...because she's not going to that point...she's not trying to change her looks totally, but she just want to try ...and still be herself at the same time...just sneaking a little sexiness to it. During the shooting Cream gets so shy (because she doesn't know how to pose) that her coworkers tease that this shooting might cause the fashion magazine to come to an end.

LOL Poor Cream, she still looks like a little girl to me :D I don't think the fashion Mag will come to an end just cuz of her...I wish her good luck and will be looking forward to see her on the Mag.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the translation souchitapower ..i cant wait to see cream's new photoshoot..havent seen her in so long!..