[News October 21st] Hmong Garden Controversy

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Just want to start this topic:

Anyone watched the news at 5 PM today???
Well...i did...a coverage on Hmong Garden Controversy at Dewitt & Clovis.

Just want to point out how disappointed i am to that council official member, Monica Yang, who interpreter for the Hmong parents. Just want to say how disgrace that is to her own Hmong people especially to the elders. I feel sorry for the Hmong farmers. Wish everything goes well to this matter pretty soon. But, if i were her i wouldn't know how to face the Hmong community. How will she feel if that happens to her parents. That is really SAD!!! she was caught using derogate word to insult Summer Vue and the Hmong elders. Just wanna thank Summer Vue who volunteer to take over this matter, GOD BLESS HER MUCH!!! This following coming TUESDAY, please go participate at the City Hall and help the Hmong Voice their RIGHTS!

well...if u want to know more about this issue...go:
Hmong Garden Controversy

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man! I read the article' and it's very emotional.
She's must've been very angry at the time to say such harsh words.
i'm glad she ' apologized ' for what she said.
cas es.. hmoob thiab li yuag tsis hlub hmoob li? sighs*

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
what the hell is she thinking!!!!!!!!!!!! ua liaj ua teb is our mom and dad dream, their life, and very important to them

what the hell is she thinking!!!!!!!! i'm glad that she apologize and i'm still not happy about what she said!!!! what a b****

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
oh man....what is she thinking....she should support the hmong people instead yelling at them like she so educated but not to mean...heheh...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. what a shame. How can this woman sleep at night knowing what she did, and not just to anyone, but the very people who looks like her. What makes her so righteous anyway? Working for the council? A degree in politics? What an outrage!

She was lucky that she was surrounded by mature Hmong elders; had it been people her own age, I won't be surprised if someone would have bitch slapped her.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
monica yang is not an interpreter...
she works for one of the council members..
but damn...
she needs to be professional about this issue...
lol. she was used those terms like she was arguing with someone at home....

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
she must have her reasons.
and i think they should move after this season.
but dang the city needs to give them a better place.
it is hard to move from a place you love.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Monica Yang is not very Professional from what I've seen.
I may understand that she was getting frustrated and annoyed on that day but it doens't give her the right to use foul language against others. especially those older than she is. To me she is still a little girl who needs to learn a lot before thinking of handling things. If i was her employer I would be very embarassed and might even fire her. Her actions shows that she doesn't know how to control her emotions. Some may say I am being too harsh towards her but c'mon man you don't cuss at others especially elders in FRONT of a camera especially one for the news. how STUPID can she be. She could have thought it but to say it...gosh so STUPID and who is she working for anyways? Someone for the council member right? gosh man. this is so stupid...

frog

sarNie Egg
She is not professional at all.

She works for the public and she swear at them.

She's a disgrace to the Hmong community as well as to the city councilman she works for.

skies

sarNie Adult
i just watched the video...and gotta say her professionalism is far from being professional...i don't care if she works for the city councilman or not, she should show respect at all time during the conference whether she was against it or not...giving the farmers an attitude is not going to get her anywhere...honestly, it was very disrespectful for her to interrupt the conference and at the same time let her personal feelings get in the way of how she handled the situation...

cecilia

Staff member
she is so unprofessional.
she's a public figure when she took the position.
she's not the one to make the moving decision, it's the city council as a whole.
what right does she have to use such foul language toward the farmers.
just because of this encounter, she bring shame and disrespect to herself and her family.
so ungrateful of her to treat the community that she work for like this . ..
haven't she know better that business is business.
oh, i guess, her education didn't do her any good. :lol:

anyway, at least, she apologized, just a bit TOO LATE. ;)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG that Monica girl is not very professional. She should be ashamed and embarrassed at how she handled the situation and for cussing at her own people in front of the cameras. It seems like she thinks she's so superior just because she works for the city council.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Kuv pab nws txaj muag rau nws tus kheej heev li. Vim li cas nws tsis hais cos cov niam tais yawm txiv lawv sawv daws nkag siab nws. If she didnt know what to say she should could of at least asked her parents "niam thiab txiv kuv tsis paub yuav hais li cas thiab li zoo es nej xav li cas?" Something to that extent. Asking for help keem dua ua sawv daws nkag siab yuav kev. Tsis mob nws siab tias nws pom tus niam tais tsa tes quaj nthe los?
You taub meej mom loj lawv you yuav tsum pab saib xyaus you cov neeg kom zoo. Lawv hnub you muaj teebmeej plaub ntug tua txoj ntawv you lawv sawv daws thiab li yuav ntau teb pab. Tev zaub nws tsis tau xab hais tias muaj ib hnub cov neeg ua nws tau saib tsis tau yuav yog cov neeg ua pab nws. Monica hais lub saib tsis tau peb cov Hmoob. Nws zag lus Fuckn Bitch ua nws siv los xaus zaj kuv xav vim tias nws taiscaus thiab tsis muaj peev xwm nws thiab li hais ib zaj lus uas tsis zoo mloog. Los lus uas hais tias "nws siab dav heev nws thiab tau nom" tsis yog MONICA naws! Tus neeg Monica xws li nws cawm nws tus keej xwb. Tus neeg coj cwj pwm li nos, cheem tsis tau nws lub qhov ncaujm, thaib tsis txawj sibtham tsis muaj leej tws xav kom ua haujlwm rau lawv.
Vam thiab cia siab hais tias cov teeb meem nos yuav xaus rau qhov zoo xws.
Yog nev leej twg mus pab lawv tawm tsam nos cev pab tuav ib daim piav rau kuv thiab naws! :dude:

I dont know her nor do I want to but just by looking at this girl and how her attitude is to me she's just some little prick hmong girl who thinks she's all high and mighty because she works for the city councilman. Girl puhhh leeeze! Who knows how many times your ass had to fee yeng so you can get that job hahaha
My Hmoob writing is a little off but I'm sure everyone got my point.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:dude:

I dont know her nor do I want to but just by looking at this girl and how her attitude is to me she's just some little prick hmong girl who thinks she's all high and mighty because she works for the city councilman. Girl puhhh leeeze! Who knows how many times your ass had to fee yeng so you can get that job hahaha
My Hmoob writing is a little off but I'm sure everyone got my point.

Moh, girl.. I got your point. I'm still in shock at what that girl did! And in front of the elders too. :D