News Num and Kob

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
A while ago I read that Tik has always expressed wanting to work with Kob in a lakorn, but they're schedules never work out.... I can't wait for TiKob to be together.... I mean, it took forever for Kob to pair up with Chakrit, but it did happen... so I still got hope for Tik&Kob...
I know someday TIKOB will get their chances..Kob did said that she was afraid that Tik don't want to work with her cause she once turned down that other lakorn with Aum and Tik ..

I used to dislike Chakrit with Kob, and was kinda disappointing when he got pair with her first..so maybe if I dislike Tik that day will come..JK :lol:

About Num and Kob..I'm not going to get excited yet -_-

Mae

sarNie Adult
I know someday TIKOB will get their chances..Kob did said that she was afraid that Tik don't want to work with her cause she once turned down that other lakorn with Aum and Tik ..

I used to dislike Chakrit with Kob, and was kinda disappointing when he got pair with her first..so maybe if I dislike Tik that day will come..JK :lol:

About Num and Kob..I'm not going to get excited yet -_-
I never knew Kob turned a lakorn with Aump and Tik? What role was she supposed to have? Well, hoping that Kob and Tik will have their chance together sometime soon.... And there's nothing for Kob to be afraid of, since most thai p'eks want to work with her....

maijune

SarNie Adult
now that you guys brought this up...i am also afraid that if kob and tik do really have a lakorn together in the future tik might turn it down as she did to him which they had given the role to aump because kob rejected...we all know that kob is busied with her other lakorns that's why she couldn't accept this one with tik...but maybe tik might not understand that....and also tik had always wanted to work with kob but when they finally pair them up together kob turned it down....it's just my curious okay....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
now that you guys brought this up...i am also afraid that if kob and tik do really have a lakorn together in the future tik might turn it down as she did to him which they had given the role to aump because kob rejected...we all know that kob is busied with her other lakorns that's why she couldn't accept this one with tik...but maybe tik might not understand that....and also tik had always wanted to work with kob but when they finally pair them up together kob turned it down....it's just my curious okay....
really... r u sure

moilee

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that Kob turned down this comedy lakorn opposite him that Tik&Aum did together. I'm sure he's professional and understood why Kob didn't accept the role....because as an actor or actress...they always have this very tight and conflict schedules. I'm sure next time we will get to see them pair up....I just hope before she marries to Brooke. And I would like them in a drama (love/reveng....not comedy please) lakorn.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
WELL THAT LAKORN WITH AUM AND TIK WAS A FLOP ANYWAYS...i didnt like it...

thai_freak

sarNie Egg
Has anyone heard any news yet about Num and Kob's new lakorn. Are they even doing it? i really wanted to see them in another movie. They're so adorable. Well keep wishing...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i still keep my figer cross for it to happen too. I hope num fanclub from thailand will confrim it soon. i hope it true.............

Mae

sarNie Adult
I like it. Tik did a very good job in it. No wonder why he got an award from this one.
Well, that award was basically given to Tik because it was more like a popularity award only... We all knew that year other greater actors such as Chakrit deserved it more, but because of Tik's popularity he won... I love Tik, but this was truly one unfair award because his role wasn't even all that great and the lakorn wasn't even all that..... This award really proved how popularity can win you any award despite talent!