News Num and Kob

samkob

sarNie Elites
well, i want to see kob with tik for once... i dont want to see them again until next year cuz their last lakorn was not that exciting!!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Yess.. AGAIN.. cause they are the best onscreen couple!! :dude:

I think if this lakorn is for Exact , then I don't mind if they change it to Tik.. cause if Pong is in here too..so why not Tik :lol: ..and it for next year, right.. ? So Tik might do the lakorn next year too. Sorry .. it just a suggestion ..don't kill me now Num fans.. cause I love Num and Kob too
Yeah talk about Exact. I think last year i heard something about P' Num going to have lakorn for Exact too. But I really don't how Kob going to be in a lakorn for exact. But I really wish Kob and Num will pair up soon and someone will help us confirm the news

moilee

sarNie Adult
Any more news? Did anyone know what's title of this lakorn (eventhough...Num&Kob haven'st confirmed yet)? Thanks.

Mae

sarNie Adult
A while ago I read that Tik has always expressed wanting to work with Kob in a lakorn, but they're schedules never work out.... I can't wait for TiKob to be together.... I mean, it took forever for Kob to pair up with Chakrit, but it did happen... so I still got hope for Tik&Kob...

Back to Num, Kob and Pong... Wow, that's quite the brood... I'm excited for Num and Kob again.... They're such a classic... and I'm thrilled about Pong being in the lakorn too, he's a great actor with such a handsome & suave personality.... I almost wished it was Kob and Pong as a new lakorn couple...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Any more news? Did anyone know what's title of this lakorn (eventhough...Num&Kob haven'st confirmed yet)? Thanks.
sorry i don't have anymore news about it yet. I'm checking on it hope someone will confirm to us soon. Really miss couple

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i still have faith in kob and tik also....but back to num...for some reason i feel like it aint gonna happen

moilee

sarNie Adult
Never give up hopes for Tik&Kob, Chakrit&Kob, Pete&Kob, or Num&Kob.......I just hope it happens sooner for Tik&Kob.....you know before she marries to Brooke.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I just curious....why they never have two good pr'engs playing good for both characters against one n'eng and at the end (something happens...n'eng is also a good person) she dies. I would cry my eyes out if I get to see it.