news about fahrenheit..(it's kindda old..)

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i just want to tell all feilunhai lovers something if they don't know yet.. but if you love them and want to keep loving them.. DO NOT.. i repeat.. DO NOT read the spoiler...yeah.. it made me extra sad and made me didn't really like them as much as i like them anymore.. but yeah..

SPOILER: My favorite and the youngest members of Fahrenheit(aka...Arron yan ya lun and jiro wang dong cheng) are not
virgins anymore...
.. ui know!!! i'm so freaken pissed.. but i still love them!!!! and yeah.. i'm super sad..when the news reportes asked wuchun.. he just laughed away..maybe saying "that's right.. i did that before.." but iono.. and calvin admit that he was going to that point.. but he didn't go that far yet....that's why now... i still love calvin..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahah it dont matter i dont blame the women who wouldn't want THEM?!!!
ahah i would totally lol..now it makes me wonder which kind of gurls they lost their V to..ahah
i wana know what type of ladies they prefer so i can shape myself up like that ahhaah jk xD
but yea...it doesn't matter lol i still love them ^^

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
i just want to tell all feilunhai lovers something if they don't know yet.. but if you love them and want to keep loving them.. DO NOT.. i repeat.. DO NOT read the spoiler...yeah.. it made me extra sad and made me didn't really like them as much as i like them anymore.. but yeah..

SPOILER: My favorite and the youngest members of Fahrenheit(aka...Arron yan ya lun and jiro wang dong cheng) are not
virgins anymore...
.. ui know!!! i'm so freaken pissed.. but i still love them!!!! and yeah.. i'm super sad..when the news reportes asked wuchun.. he just laughed away..maybe saying "that's right.. i did that before.." but iono.. and calvin admit that he was going to that point.. but he didn't go that far yet....that's why now... i still love calvin..
I don't understand your message. What wrong with them???
I am also big fans of them. What happened??
Can you explain detailly.
Waiting............................

Kelly

haha I found that out long ago that they are not virgins anymore....they were on this one talk show when they told everone...
haha but I think it ok.....the one I like most is chun and he said he lost his after high school with his first love....
haha....jiro said he did on his bed....haha yea to much info...