**New Year Resolution 2007**

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
My new year's res:

1. Get toned...taking water aerobics wid my friend soon. Hehe...We get so winded now since we stopped running two months ago. :lol:
2. Enjoy more of life - I'm such a no-lifer. I need to get out more, see people and get over stupid boys. :p
3. Save up and move out of this apt. Haha...my goal is to get a house by the end of next year so I'll have plenty of time to work on this.
4. Last, learn to eat more healthy - I have a belly now :(

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
ummmmmmmm....

graduate from college
know where i'm going in life
get the heck outta MN
locking the door to the past and throw the key away
putting myself out there more often (errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....maybe not)
keep my promises to myself
be more positive (....ummmmmmmmm...yeah......riggggggggghtttttttt...that's what i tell myself every year...errrrrrrrrrrrr)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Manage my time better.
Do well in school.
Travel to Thailand over break.
Lose 30lbs and go on America's next top model. lol

~chngnsch

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I need to tone my body down and pop in those Yoga video...I know it's collecting dust.

I need to get out more and meet and chat with anyone who looks nice and says "hi" to me...been locked up in my world for too long.

I need to get that "hottie's" number and stop daydreaming about him...*sigh*

I need to practice my "English" more ...dude too many Thai soaps it's killing my English speaking skills

I need to stop being so dam cautious of my surrounding and let it be.

Drink more water and milk....feel good inside and out!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
-study for my ACT thingggy
-do good in alg/trig && PHYSICS, damn it
-work out
-lose weight
-eat right
-socialize more
-make big moneyyyyyyy!!!! $$$$$ haha =)

last year... my goal was to lose wieght. i remained! $%#^, darn it =P haha.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i would have to add another one..lol hmmmmm gain a few lbs and try to keep that weight..i feel like i can break in half anytime soon...lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...ipromise i will still love her through the new year like the air i breath she will be with me always in my heart... :lol:

lilylaoinh

sarNie Egg
mine is to get fit and tone again..get stylish again..**thinking back to the old years...**quite wasting time..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Happy New Years 2007 My sarNie Lovers!!! Wish You Guys the best of Luck for 2007!! May Prosperity, Love, Life, and Health Be Awesome For You This Year and All the other years after that !! Muah!!!!!!!!!!!! Tina Loves You................ Hehehe

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! I hope that everyone had a great celebration because I know that I did.....haha....taking shots...woohoo!!! :yahoo: