new release "2009-2010"

becki

sarNie Hatchling
mab vaj has a new release... music video karaoka and along with the music cd...
here a cover of mab vaj's new release music video karaoke vol. 4...

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
The way she dress and her hair kinda like maiv xyooj look................I never like her voice , but if she has fans out there that supports her then she should keep on doing new works for them and good luck to her.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
The way she dress and her hair kinda like maiv xyooj look................I never like her voice , but if she has fans out there that supports her then she should keep on doing new works for them and good luck to her.

i hardly listen to her song either...but yeah....bleh.......

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
Why are there so many mediocre singers out there. I even feel embarass for them sometimes. Isn't it common sense that you can sing or not regardless of how others may praise you? Too much idiots out there nowadays...

Anyways, about Mab... I think her voice is horrible for singing. She sound as if she has some sort of speaking impairment and it sounds really weird. What makes it even worse is that she seems to be aiming for that vocal. I mean, have you listened to yourself before putting yourself out there? She even sounded like a ghost at times...lol...Have her audition in front of Simon and see what he has to say.

(No disrespect to Mab or her fans, keep doing what yall gotta do.)

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like her singing at all and it sounds too horrible and I agree with SuabCoobThoj!!!!!!!!

Her songs can make you go away from her

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hey! aint she tht one chick tht sounds like maiv xyooj but worst? dude! she sounds like she has a frog in her throat. but i give her kudos for trying :D

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i don't mind it if she sounds bad because every singer out there must begin their singing career somewhere......
what i do mind is that she's trying to make her voice sound like someone else's voice. why can't she just be herself and try to do her best if she really wants to be a singer....
despite her voice, i think she's pretty.

val

sarNie Adult
hey she isn't that bad, jux becuz her vocal sound almost like maiv xyooj doesn't mean she is trying to be maiv xyooj. its not like maiv xyooj is the only singer out there that is the best, plus maiv's voice and vocals are getting bad. also there are alot of other singers out there that sound alike and worst then her and they still sing. i'll keep supporting her!