NEW MOVIES/DRAMAS??

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Hi, I haven't gone to the new years yet and just wondered if anyone here has gone? If you have, are there any new movies/dramas/ lakorns that you see hasn't been talked about here?? I wanna know so I can buy. THANK YOU! xD

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i didn't go to fresno...but i might have a chance to go last day...so far...haven't seen anything...anyone willing to share...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i think these are new ones but not so sure. i went one day to check out what i want to buy the last day.

i think i'll buy the one about:

kwam lub kong superstar- starring bee, mos, captain, and best (6 parts)
badarn jai- aum a, and margie (this one has eng. sub on youtube)

i also want to buy
harb kong mae- numfon k., donut, and joon
saw the preview but couldn't find it anywhere. anyone remeber spotting it???

don't buy the one with

weir and pancake- there's only two parts
weir and aum p.- there's six parts but then it wasn't good. it's only about cops and gansters- mother love weir so she bought this one and it wasn't good, not sure though, perhaps storyline will get more interesting???

i plan to buy
kae lum khong starring lift, oil and noon
din neua tong starring lift, oil, bua
anyone recommend these? want to buy it cause seen lift and oil in fresno.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i think these are new ones but not so sure. i went one day to check out what i want to buy the last day.

i think i'll buy the one about:

kwam lub kong superstar- starring bee, mos, captain, and best (6 parts)
badarn jai- aum a, and margie (this one has eng. sub on youtube)

i also want to buy
harb kong mae- numfon k., donut, and joon
saw the preview but couldn't find it anywhere. anyone remeber spotting it???

don't buy the one with

weir and pancake- there's only two parts
weir and aum p.- there's six parts but then it wasn't good. it's only about cops and gansters- mother love weir so she bought this one and it wasn't good, not sure though, perhaps storyline will get more interesting???

i plan to buy
kae lum khong starring lift, oil and noon
din neua tong starring lift, oil, bua
anyone recommend these? want to buy it cause seen lift and oil in fresno.

if i were u i wouldnt buy oil and bua's lakorn..because i hate that production who dubbed it.haha
and you shouldnt get badarn jai cuz it already has eng sub so ull just b wasting ure money..and i dont think u should get mos and best's lakorn because it wasnt really that good

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I haven't gone to the new years yet and just wondered if anyone here has gone? If you have, are there any new movies/dramas/ lakorns that you see hasn't been talked about here?? I wanna know so I can buy. THANK YOU! xD

well there's ae and dan's lakorn.the lakorn isnt new..but this is the first year ive seen it dubbed..theres two production that dubbed it..one only has like 3 parts (so i recommend u to not get that one) and the other has bouts 9 parts..the title to the 9 parts one is something like "ill love u every lifetime" something like that..but that production is new so idk how the voices r...

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
oh ya!..jai rao has been dubbed too!..hecka fast considering that jai rao justed finish..i think...but yeah..tnt dubbs it

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. you guys actually buy those dubbed movies?
i just wait until they're out for rent
and go rent them. lol
i never re-watch movies..
that's why i don't buy any...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i was just wondering...did anybody dubb Suparb Buruth Satan...cause if they did...i couldnt find it...i really wanted to buy it if they did dubb it

*__*

sarNie Egg
those dubbed movies are so pathetic now. they cut off storyline and make their own of it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
SUNG TONG....is also there too...i think...it was dubb buy either the kaew ma nee production or the Smiling pasta production...whatever they're the same production i think...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
SUNG TONG....is also there too...i think...it was dubb buy either the kaew ma nee production or the Smiling pasta production...whatever they're the same production i think...
are u sure???
i couldnt find it.
and i just came bak from Fresno...now i cant go buy it...i live soooooo far from fresno and all the big cities