New Movie Release!!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
I just want to post up some new release movie to you guys and hope you guys enjoy them. I haven't seen all this movie but I am going to buy them this saturday at the tournament.

Asian Video Production New Release:
1. Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag Part 3 and 4 (I can't believe that it had part 3 and 4)

2. Tub Yaj Vol. 2 (I heard one song from him in the radio and it really good which he sing with a girl and the song music is the music which mee hang song title called "Rev Paaj")

3. Tub Yaj Music Video

Herr's Video Production New Release:
1. 3 Tiam Los Tseem Hlub

2. Dawb Thoj & Voos Yaj Music Video

3. Kawm Muas Music Video

4. Herr's video music collection

All Stars Production:
1. Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj Vol. 4 and DVD Vol. 3

Twin Stars Production:
1. Mob Niam Yau Part 3

so this is all the new movie release that i know

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
3 tiam los tseem hlub..the title sounds excited...i want to see it....and i want to see mob niam yau part 3....

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone supply some brief summaries for these movies so we can decide on whether we should buy it.

thank you.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i just see the cover of 3 Tiam Los Hlub (this is what the title was called) at Looj Ceeb Markets and the main character is Somchai Yang and the girl is the girl who play voos wife in 80 xyoo tseem hlub and her name is Mes Xyooj well i can't wait to buy this movie

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Wow there's gonna be a Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag Part 3 and 4??? how weird... i think they should just leave it at 2... probably gonna be even sadder in part 3 and 4.. probably gonna show the kids life.. hopefully it's good.. i might wanna get it.. but can someone tell me what it's about.. im just guesinng..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
WHAA!!!!! Mob Niam Yau Part 3!!!!!!!!!!!! dang!!!! i'm sooo excited to see this!!! hahaha....part one and two were soooo friggen funny!!! hahah....funny and sad of course!! haahh....

dang...there's a part 3 and 4 to that Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag????? dang...i thought that movie was OVER!! geesh....

by the way...i heard TUB YAJ was doing a movie that had SEVEN parts to it....but only part one has come out so far....i heard it from my mom...the TUB YAJ freak...i'm serious...she's in love with him....anyways....holy $hit....SEVEN parts!!! hmong people should start a DRAMA CHANNEL!!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
chakrit_Y said:
Wow there's gonna be a Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag Part 3 and 4??? how weird... i think they should just leave it at 2... probably gonna be even sadder in part 3 and 4.. probably gonna show the kids life.. hopefully it's good.. i might wanna get it.. but can someone tell me what it's about.. im just guesinng..
[post="137598"][/post]​
what? part 3 and 4?

that movie gets on my nerves. i never even watched it. they cry TOOOOO much. my parents and my grandma watches it and i see parts of it when i walk past the living room. it's annoying,

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...mob niam yau 3 is actually worth your money..i just saw it today..shit i laugh the holy shit out of my pants...the most funniest part of the movie for me was when this shaman went to belmont lake and hu plig for bee monkey...what he say was so funny...wait til you watch it, you'll laugh...why???we'll the shaman says the hu plig in english, you know the funny english, and afterward, bee monky ask why he did the hu plig the way he did...and the shaman reply was that since you are in america, you do it the american way..trust me when you watch this, you'll love it...i found it entertaining, until the ending...the reuniting the family together and the family dinner was corny...i almost laughed my pants off..probably that is why it was funny...but..gosh i couldn't find herr's video's new movie yet..i went to the fresno swampmeet, but i guess it doesn't come out until sunday..cause you know, sunday is the day when more people shop and that means more service and buying....well, if you are wondering if you should buy mob niam yau 3, go ahead..you'll enjoy it cause it is pretty good... :loool: :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Herr's Videos new movie...i like thier movies a lot...so yeah...and Somchai is decent...the girl is okay, she seems like she's from America, but whatever...kinda wanna see it..

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw the movie, 3 tiam hlub already. i was so glad that herr's videos coupled somchai and that new girl up!! they, seriously are the best looking hmong onscreen couple!!! they seemed to really like each other in that movie too! (hopefully they'll hook up in real life!) the movie itself was alright. i didn't really finish it so.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i bought Herrs video production movie 3 tiam hlub and i haven't finish watching it! i bought it yesterday at the MN tournament and yes the cover looks interesting and all but it's that it took them about 30 minutes showing Somchai and Mes going out to play go on a date and all that stuff until the middle there is more action going on but out of the parts i saw it has nothing to do with the title...

leek18

sarNie Adult
thanks for posting about 3 Tiam Los Hlub!! well i can't wait to buy that movie.

For those who are waiting to see this movie well this movie is out now and it was Niam Lub Kua Muag Part 2 well i haven't seen yet and i can't wait to buy it too

i have no more money to buy movie :wavecry:

oh yeah mob niam yau part 3 is ok to me because it was sad and funny and i like all the part in there. i laugh when niam txhawj zoo say "poj hmoob ruam" to jerry wife and i never stop laugh on that part.

yajvaj said:
i bought Herrs video production movie 3 tiam hlub and i haven't finish watching it! i bought it yesterday at the MN tournament and yes the cover looks interesting and all but it's that it took them about 30 minutes showing Somchai and Mes going out to play go on a date and all that stuff until the middle there is more action going on but out of the parts i saw it has nothing to do with the title...
[post="138744"][/post]​
:wavecry:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
mob niam yau 3 is really that funny! i should tell my mom to bought it...since she already bought part 1 and 2....

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
leek18 said:
2. Tub Yaj Vol. 2 (I heard one song from him in the radio and it really good which he sing with a girl and the song music is the music which mee hang song title called "Rev Paaj")
[post="137219"][/post]​
Oh, that song, it's called "Niag dej dag." I got his Vol. 1 music video and that song's in it...It's also cool that i got Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag parts 1-4

Here's Tub Yaj's Music Video Vol. 1's cover:

This is Tub Yaj and Mabsua Lis (but she only sang the last song)

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj said:
what? part 3 and 4?

that movie gets on my nerves. i never even watched it. they cry TOOOOO much. my parents and my grandma watches it and i see parts of it when i walk past the living room. it's annoying,
[post="137665"][/post]​
ahahah..On part 3..they cry even more... :lmao:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
anyone care to show herr's video movie cover..and plz..the storyline if possible???thanks