new movie coming out kevhlub120

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
EY.. KINDA WANNA SEE THIS KINDA DON'T... HMONG-AMERICANS DUNNO HOW TO ACT.. THEY ACT TOO GAY...

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
chakrit_Y said:
EY.. KINDA WANNA SEE THIS KINDA DON'T... HMONG-AMERICANS DUNNO HOW TO ACT.. THEY ACT TOO GAY...
[post="128289"][/post]​

I would not be saying that if I were you. I know there are lots of people out there who are great actor and actress but they didn't get paid enough to waste thier time on acting.

I've even come across some hmong producer's web page (I think it Lee Moua, or the other way around), anywayz this producer even posted up something like "voluntee actors needed"? What the fuck is that? Who would want to voluntee and missed out on thier job. Don't go saying that Hmong American "act too gay"!

If the paid is decent i'm pretter sure there will be lots of talented actors out there in the U.S. Also if these people who have gone to school and prosude a degree on preforming art will they dip thier head low enough to go for low paid Hmong movie, while there's a chance they can be acting Hollywood movies?

According to my knowlege, many of the actors are relatives or friends of the producer, and many of them are the funder of the making of the movie. Low budgets and limited actors, forces the desperate producer to make a silly movie.

Another thing you have to consider is the fact that, the cost of living here in the united of state is way higher than the cost of living in thailand. one hundred US dollar can buy them lots of things, while here for the same amount of money only get us two tank full of gasoline (if you own a turck, one hundred US dollar only get you one tank full, and maybe a third of the tank). Are you willing to risk a month worth of work for only one hundred dollar?

Another thing, I will not be buying this movie because the storyline doesn't interest me much, but I do want to encourage more Hmong american actor, out there, to prosude in acting as a career, instead of seeking acting as to get fame or to become well known.

anjos

nekoyuyu said:
I would not be saying that if I were you.  I know there are lots of people out there who are great actor and actress but they didn't get paid enough to waste thier time on acting.
I've even come across some hmong producer's web page (I think it Lee Moua, or the other way around), anywayz this producer even posted up something like "voluntee actors needed"? What the fuck is that?  Who would want to voluntee and missed out on thier job.  Don't go saying that Hmong American "act too gay"!

If the paid is decent i'm pretter sure there will be lots of talented actors out there in the U.S.  Also if these people who have gone to school and prosude a degree on preforming art will they dip thier head low enough to go for low paid Hmong movie, while there's a chance they can be acting Hollywood movies?

According to my knowlege, many of the actors are relatives or friends of the producer, and many of them are the funder of the making of the movie.  Low budgets and limited actors, forces the desperate producer to make a silly movie.

Another thing you have to consider is the fact that, the cost of living here in the united of state is way higher than the cost of living in thailand.  one hundred US dollar can buy them lots of things, while here for the same amount of money only get us two tank full of gasoline (if you own a turck, one hundred US dollar only get you one tank full, and maybe a third of the tank).  Are you willing to risk a month worth of work for only one hundred dollar?
Another thing, I will not be buying this movie because the storyline doesn't interest me much, but I do want to encourage more Hmong american actor, out there, to prosude in acting as a career, instead of seeking acting as to get fame or to become well known.
[post="128349"][/post]​
[color=blue]you know it true that it cost alots of money to make all this movies.... but great actor or actress doesnt mean just money and timeing.... you got to have the talened.... lost of hmong actor and actress dont even go to acting school..... that's why they are not good at it....[/color]

slee00

sarNie Adult
Alot of time...their actings kill the story before the movie is over! I am sure that all business takes money to make money....but seriously, if you are gonna be in a movie,,,,please take some acting classes! No offense here and dont take it personally, but I still think Hmong actors and actresses need a lot of work! They can have a great storyline but they will kill it if they are not good in acting!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
gosh! that name Tria Thao just rings a bell!! and the girl looks fimliar but oh well the story line sounds kinda stupid but i do want to see it still though...hehe...just because the guy looks kinda good looking!!:D i'll buy it at the tournament on july 1st!!

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
anjos said:
[color=blue]you know it true that it cost alots of money to make all this movies.... but great actor or actress doesnt mean just money and timeing.... you got to have the talened.... lost of hmong actor and actress dont even go to acting school..... that's why they are not good at it....[/color]
[post="128482"][/post]​

My whole point is that it does cause lots of money to hire talented hmong american actors.

And people please don't even think I am one of those crazy person who want be part of hmong entertainment. Never was interest in hmong entertainment and never will (unless they can be compared to other nationalisties entertainment).

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
man...it doesn't really matter....look at all those hmong actors in laos and thailand...they are pretty good and they don't even got to acting school....whereas over here....we actually have the money to go yet we don't.......we can't just say all hmong people suck at acting....true that the hmong american actors pay here in america doesn't matter as much as the pay in laos...but still...i believe that many of them do it out of passion....not to be famous....you think all those hmong bands here in america would be this good if they didn't have a passion for singing?? everyone will make some fans along the way.....

the plot of the story sounds great....but i can't understand why it's only 5 days....is it only 5 days until the wedding...is that why? anyways...it does sound good though...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hmm.. i dunno bout it??.. but first of all who will be driving around with a gun in their car??? unless they're a gang member.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
It sounds interesting but ever since I've seen Zeb thiab Sua the remake in U.S it just kinda turned me off on buying movies made in U.S.

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow it looks nice. well i'm not going to buy it because hmong american can't act but the girl who just win misss hmong international was hmong thailand and she just came to the united states and nws yog cov hmoob tuaj tshiab rau hauv teb chaw me kas no well i have seen her act in some hmong movie in thailand and she was ok in acting

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
:D Karen Yang, you're awesome! Where did you find all this Hmong new movies information? You're so fast at it....thank you so much...give me some tips to so i can help update hmong entertainment you know we can be a team and help out bringing hmong entertainment out to the public.

This movie, the story line is really interesting. I wanna see it. For those who already judge. All i had to say is that you guys need to see it first before judging, who knows it may turn out better than your thoughts. I mean i wouldn't mind if they don't know how to act, thats how it is...first you go from scratch. Everyone is like that before they getting better at something so just accepted and keep those negative comments to youself, i wonder how would these actress and actor come across to see all this bashing i bet they would feel sorry. We should not bring out negative judgment, if us, ourselves can't even act either. Why judge someone when you don't go out to participate.

The reason Hmong people never succeed in anything, its because of us people who always turn their thumbs down on our very own people. If we support soon everyone will support. thats all i gotta say.

lamour01

sarNie Egg
^ Go genn04!!! :D

The storyline sounds interesting. I might buy it if I have money around when it comes out LOL. Hmm...From the side, the guy looks like my cousin hehe.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
genn04 said:
:D Karen Yang, you're awesome! Where did you find all this Hmong new movies information? You're so fast at it....thank you so much...give me some tips to so i can help update hmong entertainment you know we can be a team and help out bringing hmong entertainment out to the public. 

This movie, the story line is really interesting. I wanna see it. For those who already judge.  All i had to say is that you guys need to see it first before judging, who knows it may turn out better than your thoughts.  I mean i wouldn't mind if they don't know how to act, thats how it is...first you go from scratch.  Everyone is like that before they getting better at something so just accepted and keep those negative comments to youself, i wonder how would these actress and actor come across to see all this bashing i bet they would feel sorry. We should not bring out negative judgment, if us, ourselves can't even act either.  Why judge someone when you don't go out to participate. 

The reason Hmong people never succeed in anything, its because of us people who always turn their thumbs down on our very own people. If we support soon everyone will support. thats all i gotta say.
[post="129012"][/post]​
hey you GO girl- you are so right! BASH! BASH! BASH!i that's what some does! dislike people bashing on their own culture espeically us HMONG culture because i'm a TRUE HMONG.

"it's stupid, it's ugly, it's dumb- Disappointing!- blah blah blah blab blab blab blab!"

a supporter right here ;)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...interesting discussion here. its either i agree with both sides or im neutral...^_^. Anyways...no comment on that. I just wanted to say that I kinda know the guy. He's my "friend's" older brother and he lives in my town but is just going to college in madision...anyways....i hate his brother...shhhh