New Horror Hmong Movie Coming Soon: Nkauj Nyab

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I'm scared and my lil sis wont watch it wit me...so i guess...ill watch it when someone will watch it with me

amythao

sarNie Adult
People this movie is NOT A REMAKE OF MAI NAI if you have read the comments on the vid when you click on it

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I remember when I was small my dad used to tell us stories all the time and this was one of them.
Yall remember that one about the two sisters who were supposed to go tell their grandma that their mom gave birth. And the two girls ended up making a wrong turn and ended up at the ghost ladies house. Well I saw this preview for it and fukn that shit was scarry as hell! Does anyone have that movie?
That also reminds me I was babysitting my baby aunt and baby unlce a couple of months ago and she loves to watch them Hmong karaoke videos so we were watching one and I went into the kitchen to get something and she comes running in screaming "DAA DAA DAA" and that frekn scarred the shit out of me..Still I went back into the living room to check and there was nothing. The Hmong karaoke video was still running though and it was now showing the credits at the end. I finally realized after I got scarred that she meant theres going to be daa's at the end of the video. LMAO The trailer for that ghost movie I was talking about comes on after that damn karaoke video!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I remember when I was small my dad used to tell us stories all the time and this was one of them.
Yall remember that one about the two sisters who were supposed to go tell their grandma that their mom gave birth. And the two girls ended up making a wrong turn and ended up at the ghost ladies house. Well I saw this preview for it and fukn that shit was scarry as hell! Does anyone have that movie?
That also reminds me I was babysitting my baby aunt and baby unlce a couple of months ago and she loves to watch them Hmong karaoke videos so we were watching one and I went into the kitchen to get something and she comes running in screaming "DAA DAA DAA" and that frekn scarred the shit out of me..Still I went back into the living room to check and there was nothing. The Hmong karaoke video was still running though and it was now showing the credits at the end. I finally realized after I got scarred that she meant theres going to be daa's at the end of the video. LMAO The trailer for that ghost movie I was talking about comes on after that damn karaoke video!
oh yea i saw that movie but i don't have it. my dad told us the actual story after we seen the movie and half of that movie wasnt even true.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oouu and I was going to add that my aunts husband said that this really did happen to one of his relatives back in laos/thailand.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
People this movie is NOT A REMAKE OF MAI NAI if you have read the comments on the vid when you click on it
I think it is a remake of mai nai. the storyline isn't much different than Mai Nai. couple falls in love, the guy has to go home. before he leaves, they make a promise to be forever no matter living or dead. his mom gets sick and can't make it back. the girl gets taken by dab.. or in this case.. did she get sick or something. whatever, it sounds like the same to me.

the trailer was super long!!! pretty much gave scene by scene of the whole movie. they need a better trailer... or a shorter version. too much blabbering... not enough to make me want to watch it. i do have to say that they did a good job of making the scary scene... maybe i'll watch it to see if it's as scary as it looks.

i totally know what you mean!!!!! everytime my brother gets done watching this karaoke, i have to stop the video because he gets scared of it. they also use the sound effect from mai nai too. lols.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
hnub lee??

i thought she was going to get married so she was going to stop making movies...

oh well... i guess it was just a rumor...

but oh man....

this is going to be scary! and hmong horror movies are the scariest!

like zeb thiab suab, the old version....

i hated that movie when i was little...

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
hnub lee??

i thought she was going to get married so she was going to stop making movies...

oh well... i guess it was just a rumor...

but oh man....

this is going to be scary! and hmong horror movies are the scariest!

like zeb thiab suab, the old version....

i hated that movie when i was little...
i agree with you.... ^_^

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
if you rewatch the trailer it does say that it's about a story that's been told for generation and generations and since there's been movies of the same sotryline and concept it is considered a remake...to me that is

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I just finally got the courage? to watch the trailer last night. Of course I had to watch it with my brother though. I have to say it wasnt as scarry as I thought it would be but it was scarry. I thought she was going to be all rotten and stuff eeeehhhhh...
I'm really looking forward to watching this it looks really promising. I hope its not one of those movies where the trailer is better than the actual movie.
Hmmm...Does anyone have that movie I mentioned earlier?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seem like this year it going to have lots of great movies. I'm going to get 3 lub tooj npab part 2, daim duab, & this one but now don't know about others

and here is the poster:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH SHIT! I shouldnt have clicked on this. Scared the crap out of me. I was just about to go to bed too! I guess I will be leaving the t.v and the lights on hahaha

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
for people who do not know who the actor is.. his name is cha po vang and he is from mn. he's @ his mid 20's. and he has a cd out about a couple years ago with danny, amaiyer(spelling)-the lead singer from deplayers band(after the deplayers had gone their only ways).