New Hmong movie

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have anyone watch this new Hmong movie yet.....Its call "Paj Tawg Thaum Nplooj Zeeg" .........I saw this movie and it was pretty good. One of the best 2006 hmong so far....this movie is so different from other hmong movie that I watch latey and so sad the p'ke and n'ke did get each other.....the p'ke is cutie from some angle and other angle he not every cutie...lol....

val

sarNie Adult
I saw the cover for this movie but haven't seen it yet. Can you give a brief summary of what it is about?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a summary of it:

The n’ke parent die in the begin because of a car crash. So she and her brother went to live with her aunt and uncle. The aunt is every mean to n’ke and her brother but the uncle is every kind to them…The Thai or Laos cop (I think) was the one that got into a car crash with the n’ke parents told the leader in the town that he want to take reasonable for what happened and ask to take care of the n’ke and her brother. The uncle told the leader of town that he only let the n’ke brother go sent he a boy and when he older he can come back and teach them…..so the n’ke brother went to live with the cop…..the p’ke and n’ke meet when they were still kid. They go to the same school and the p’ke always help the n’ke when her aunt is mean to her tell her to do things like get water go to the farm and work there……when they grew up the p’ke younger brother meet the n’ke he fall in love with her. The p’ke brother ask the p’ke to help him to meet the n’ke….the n’ke doesn’t like the p’ke brother. She really like the p’ke but the p’ke doesn’t said anything to her because he know that his brother also like the n’ke…

This movie is kind of like Korean TV series "Autumn in my heart" but differents....

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
it sounds good and it makes me want to watch this movie now...but is it a hnomg movie?????????????????
can some one post the cover up so i will know how to find the movie!
thanks a lot!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't found the cover yet on the net but when I do find it I'll post the cover up....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sounds really good....it's hnub lis and maiv vaj..they're both are really great actress..

anjos

This movies does sound really good...... for onces I want to see a hmong movies.... I dont really watch hmong.... cause.... lots of hmong movie is not very good..... but this one sound very good......

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yea...this movie was kinda cute......i think they made Hnub look like she was actually poor...hahah...i thought it was funny cause it seemed like she didn't suit the role that much....plus some of her crying scenes...she just kept repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again....it was kinda stupid.....but overall this movie was good....

I'll just add a bit to what Dancy said...

so the p'ek...tried to hook Hnub and his brother up....that didn't really work....and then....this HMONG MESKAS came and saw Hnub...he really liked her so after he got to know her a little bit....he wanted to marry her so he asked for her hand in marriage and Hnub's aunt was like "YEA JUST GO WITH HIM...CAUSE YOU'RE SO WORTHLESS..." yada yada yada....so Hnub is very sad and she goes to the p'ek for help and Hnub gives the p'ek the address of her brother...the p'ek goes to find her brother and her brother comes help her so she doesn't have to marry the HMONG MESKAS dude...then she goes live in the city with her brother....and when the p'ek comes to visit her...he realizes...that she had another boyfriend already.......[color/]

i thought it was stupid that the n'ek's brother just all of a sudden disappeared from the movie after he left her....you only see him towards the end of the movie which was kinda stupid....in my opinion....

it is like "AUTUMN LOVE" but with it's own twist....i thought the ending was sad....also....if you like the HMONG band 4 SEASONS[color/] i think you'd like this movie...it has their song in there so....yea....

one of the better HMONG movies I've sat through and actually been interested in.....

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
can somebody post a picture or the cover of this movie...now it makes me wannna watched it so badly....i want Tou Yang in it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
post cover please... :) the summary sounds prettie interesting.. :) but is the acting well-satisfy.. ??? umm.... ?

nainee

sarNie Egg
base on these comments...you guys make me wanna see it...just wonder how many parts...usually right now Hmong movies they have more than 2 parts.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
nainee Posted Today, 03:07 PM
base on these comments...you guys make me wanna see it...just wonder how many parts...usually right now Hmong movies they have more than 2 parts.
There only 2 parts to this moive and it finish....