New Dubb team

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i dont have a microphone (yet) but i have a webcam. maybe i can record and then extract my audio clips. but i'm in. i wanna do a thai drama

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
Ruk Ter Took Wun .....This one already have english sub..so it would be easier to dubb in hmong....

Sawan Biang...this one already have english subs...so it would be easier to dubb in hmong too...

Badarn Jai....this one is english sub also..so it would be easy to dubb...

any suggestions..

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
its your choice, anything you want dubbed, is fine with me, be sure the movies are easy to download and to get. And we'll need people to help us to, I'm alright cause I can dubb like 4 characters at once...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i wanna dubb thai dramas but i dont know thai and i can hardly understand it. this is how i see it, what's the whole point of dubbing a thai lakorn with eng subs when i can just read it. so it really doesnt make sense.
mysoju.com has a long list of dramas that we can chose from too.
i dont know. venom why dont you lead! pick a drama for us to do

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
1 litre of tears is a perfect IDEA, because I have the whole series in perfect quality, I also have the OST, so editing it should be no problem for me.....

:lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...that jap. drama u guys dubbed was funny...the part when she says "i wish to have a time machine to turn back time"...that line was funny..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
venom so are we dubbing the movie or the drama? and since i have not seen the movie, do you mind listing all the voices/characters that are in the story.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
count me in too if you guys dubbed movies....not drama for me...the last time we dubbed hana yori dango..i guess i have to much free time to dubbed the whole drama and then the drama got dropped..... :p

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
if we are planning on a start, I guess it should be EPISODE 1,

I'll list the characters later, just got back from fishing and imma go sleep now.......

oyasuminasai!!!!

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
the characters are these for now, I'll keep them updated

(Aya Ikeuchi) Main Character
(Haruto Asuo) Aya's later love interest
(Shioka) Aya's Mom
(Mizuo) Aya's Dad
(Hiroki) Aya's Little Brother
(Ako) Aya's Little Sister
(Rika) Aya's Youngest Sister
(Hiroki Mizuno) Doctor
(Mari Sugiura) Aya's Friend
(Yoshifumi) Haruto's Father

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
wow sounds interesting...if only i knew how to dubb i would help but i dont so i'll wait and watch it when it's complete...

here to support!