New Do

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
It all started, a long time ago, with Noon S. She chopped off her hair for a shorter cut. I dont know who followed next, but here are the names of a few.

1. Rita
2. Pat N.
3. Ploy Chidjun
4. Benz
5. Donut
6. LookThan
7. Mod- Ling's wife
8. Took Duangjun- Pat's grama in the lakorn
9. May F.
10. Margie

Am I missing anyone else?

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
actully donut had her hair short before Noon S. When she played with Flim in "Fly me to love" and in another lakorn but not sure what's it called! So technically Noon S didn't start the short Hair style.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i thought u meant guys cause dat funky dragon ball z hairstyle's been in for a while and i want it to die. so when i saw dis thread i was like oo da guys finally cut their hair? lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
those that cut their hair... theirs aren't that short like noon's though...

i guess they just want to cut their long beautiful hair now... ^_^..

cause i also cut my hair too.. well beginning of the year lol... >_<...

but yea from the list... i only think some matches it...

^ lol diamend.. hahaha the dragon ball z hairstyles lol.... <--- that hairstyle is coming back again at skool >_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL da boys in ur school stand in front of da mirror dat long to style their hair like dat? i don't like dat lol guys shouldn't be in front of da mirror dat long for hair hahaha. dats y i like it when they shave their heads LOL but now da actors seem like they moved on from dat trend. it's just da singers now. oh my lord seed award is coming. deres gon be some funky ass hairstyles on da white carpet dis yr lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i bet ^_^.. lol....yikes... hope none of them will wear them tight pants >_<.. that are above the ankle too ... >_<.. **gulp** lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO are u talkin bout waan af2's high waters? LOL u know they all gon be in tight pants lol oo it's just dis thursday. oh my garsh i spamming again sorry lol

ohhh bee namthip cut her hair and she looks really cute in it

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry too chopped her hair for rai rissaya lakorn with aum benz and donut but that was like 2 years ago is it still counted? ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm sure if Cherry Khemupsorn counts, but she did have short hair for awhile, but grew it back :D

edit: LMAO. CherryApple, great minds think alike <3

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
deres dat new hairstyle dat lots of girls have now. da long hair w/ da thick bangs. some girls look good w/ it but some girls can't pull it off at all. i don't think pat look good w/ dat hairstyle but she got it cut like dat. i don't like how people just follow trends w/o considering if it look good on dem or not lol or maybe they think it look good on dem just cause it's da trend. i dunno

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I'm sure if Cherry Khemupsorn counts, but she did have short hair for awhile, but grew it back :D

edit: LMAO. CherryApple, great minds think alike <3
^_^ It was quite dramatic too with the fringe and all, but I like her hair now its not too short And not forgetting oh pakjira she too chopped her hair.........Hehehe the mkkw girls ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^_^ It was quite dramatic too with the fringe and all, but I like her hair now its not too short And not forgetting oh pakjira she too chopped her hair.........Hehehe the mkkw girls ;)
Yup MKKW girls :D Cherry, Oh, & Ploy lol. Louis cut his hair too remember. His hair was long in MKKW, but when he went on the show, he cut his hair shorter. LOL