new Ch3 Lakorns

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
i dont think it was tik from the beginning..Sophie said it isnt tik..its marsha's bf
Based on the list, I saw Tik's name as the p'ek. You can have other members translate again to verify my translation. I may have made a mistake. LOL.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone translate it this again..theres new lakorn added..and i think some of the cast has been changed..or some has been added

31.เมื่อเรามาพบกัน ของค่าย เมกเกอร์กรุ๊ป
พระเอก พี่ก้อง สหรัถ *นางเอก พี่แอฟ ทักษอร

32.พิษวาท ของค่าย มหากาพย์
*พระเอก พี่นก ฉัตรชัย *นางเอกพี่ติ๊ก กัญญารัตน์

( ทั้ง 2 คนอยู่ในระหว่างการทาบทาม อาจจะมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงได้ )

33.หญ้าแพรก ดอกมะเขือ กับเรือน้อย ของค่าย ทีวีซีน
*เรื่องนี้เคยจะทำมาครั้งนึงแล้ว แต่ติดปัญหาเรื่อง
การคัดเลือกตัวนักแสดง เลยต้องพับโครงการไว้ก่อน

34.ตราบแผ่นดินกลบหน้า ของค่าย Broadcast
*ยังไม่มีการวางตัวนักแสดง

35.วัยคนละรุ่น...วุ่นอลเวง
36.รักนั้นสำคัญไฉน ของ GMM มีเดีย
*พระเอก ดีเจกฤษณ์ *นางเอก พรชิตา ณ สงขลา
( ดาราทั้ง 2 คน ยังอยู่ในการทาบทาม อาจจะมีการเปลี่ยนตัวได้ )

37.เบญจรงค์ 5 สี ของค่าย Broadcast
38.ตามลมปลิว ของค่าย ทีวีซีน จำกัด

39. สุดรักสุดดวงใจ

พระเอก อั้ม อภิชาต นางเอก หยาดทิพย์

อับเดทข้อมูล : วัน ศุกร์ ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2549

25.รักเล่ห์ เสน่ห์ลวง ของค่าย ฮูแอนด์ฮู จำกัด
**พระเอก ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ นางเอกอยากให้เป็นพี่ จอย ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค

15.ใส่ร้าย ป้ายรัก ของค่าย Broadcast
*ยังไม่มีการวางตัวนักแสดง มีใครรู้เนื้อเรื่องบางชื่อน่ารักจัง อยากให้แอนทองประสง ไม่

i see no one has translated the titles so here i go... :D

31. meuh rao mah pohp gun (when we met)

32. pissawaat

33. yaa prak dok makueha gub reuh noi (in english: bermuda grass, eggplant flower and a little boat)

34. dtrab pandin glohb nah

35. wai kon la roon... woon olaweng

36. ruk nun sumkun chine (love is important, why?)

37. benjarong 5 see (5 colours)

38. taam lom pliew (follow the wind)

39. soot ruk soot duang jai

and the p'ek for no.36 is DJ Grit... Marsha's bf... :shocked: but it says that its not certain...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i see no one has translated the titles so here i go...

31. meuh rao mah pohp gun (when we met)

32. pissawaat

33. yaa prak dok makueha gub reuh noi (in english: bermuda grass, eggplant flower and a little boat)

34. dtrab pandin glohb nah

35. wai kon la roon... woon olaweng

36. ruk nun sumkun chine (love is important, why?)

37. benjarong 5 see (5 colours)

38. taam lom pliew (follow the wind)

39. soot ruk soot duang jai
thanx for the translat silverdragon..so some doesnt have a cast yet?

tinah

sarNie Coma
new ch3 lakorn "Meua Dok Ruk Baan" Dang Tanya is the producer(Off Pongpat's wife) it's a two generation lakorn. Ch3 will choose the cast for the younger gen. and as for the older gen. it will be chosen by Dang Tanya. Dang Tanya wants Oum Siriyakorn as for the older generation but its not confirm yet cuz Oum is busy.

Dang Tanya made a good choice!. Oum is such a talented actress..love her..i hate when she plays in sad roles..makes me cry all the time. i felt so sorry for her in Aya Ruk.but anyway thanx to Melanie @ tv3 webboard for the update

heres a pic of Oum for those who don't know how she look like

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I miss Oum and hope she will be in this lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I'm so glad to know that Oum may accept this role. I haven't seen her in any lakorns for the longest time. I admire her work. I wonder who they will choose for the younger generation?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I'm so glad to know that Oum may accept this role. I haven't seen her in any lakorns for the longest time. I admire her work. I wonder who they will choose for the younger generation?
im wondering whos gonna be the p'ek lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
updated Sept 6 credit to ornjira @ ITL..hmm is jum learl ruk confirm to be ken/anne?..but yeh ken has alot of lakorns..alot of these lakorn sound interesting!

Song Fung Krong(remake)
cast to be appointed!

Su Fun Nirondon
Will and Lalita

Jum Learl Ruk
Ken and Anne

Ruk Leh Sanae Luang
Por T and Ploy Cherman

Ruk Ter Samer
Aom and Ken

Pho Lai Mungkorn
Ken(not confirm)

Rattanawadee
Willy and Ploy C.

Muea Dok Rak Ban
Oum Sirrayakorn, Mark Aff T.

Ruk Tur Hua Jai Rao Jorng
Ken and Janie

Pissawat
Chatchai and Tik (cast not confirm)

Rak Nan Sumkan(GMM)
Dj Krit, Benz(cast not confirm)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Geez... Ken has so many coming out this next year!! Oh and to think I had search far and wide for all of his lakorns and pictures when he was just starting out. Now he's everywhere!!! I'm so glad... he's such a hottie!! thanks for the update, tinah!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY GOD.. I want to see Song Fung Krong(remake).... If it is the same old version I used to watch, it is a very romantic movie.... It's sorta like boran.. back in 50s dressing type movie... Sam was the pa'eg .. Nang'eg is Joy's mom in Ra'chanee Morum..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think next year is gonna be ken's again..maybe willy/ploy also

OH MY GOD.. I want to see Song Fung Krong(remake).... If it is the same old version I used to watch, it is a very romantic movie.... It's sorta like boran.. back in 50s dressing type movie... Sam was the pa'eg .. Nang'eg is Joy's mom in Ra'chanee Morum..
ahh a boran?..i love boran lakorn!!..dang i wonder whos gonna be the cast

navy

sarNie Adult
updated Sept 6 credit to ornjira @ ITL..hmm is jum learl ruk confirm to be ken/anne?..but yeh ken has alot of lakorns..alot of these lakorn sound interesting!

Song Fung Krong(remake)
cast to be appointed!

Su Fun Nirondon
Will and Lalita

Jum Learl Ruk
Ken and Anne

Ruk Leh Sanae Luang
Por T and Ploy Cherman

Ruk Ter Samer
Aom and Ken

Pho Lai Mungkorn
Ken(not confirm)

Rattanawadee
Willy and Ploy C.

Muea Dok Rak Ban
Oum Sirrayakorn, Mark Aff T.

Ruk Tur Hua Jai Rao Jorng
Ken and Janie

Pissawat
Chatchai and Tik (cast not confirm)

Rak Nan Sumkan(GMM)
Dj Krit, Benz(cast not confirm)

Wow...thank you for sharing this great info. I love tv3...they don't forget the old generation....I love how they mix old and new...and love how they promote the new one...like POR, PAT, etc...

Well, all I have to say is WOW even though I don't see some of my old favorates in here...they may add more and more and more..........................

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wow...thank you for sharing this great info. I love tv3...they don't forget the old generation....I love how they mix old and new...and love how they promote the new one...like POR, PAT, etc...

Well, all I have to say is WOW even though I don't see some of my old favorates in here...they may add more and more and more..........................
I can definitely agree with you on that, Navy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well besides the one with yard..Aum A as another one..title "gongjakralaydokbua"

n'ek is uncofirm..credit to thaidramafan

ถูกทีวีซีนฟูมฟักป้อนงานละครให้เล่นหลายต่อหลายเรื่อง จนตอนนี้ "อั้ม-อธิชาติ" ปีกแข็งพร้อมบินไปหาประสบการณ์กับค่ายอื่นเป็นครั้งแรกโดยประเดิมกับผู้จัดละครหญิงเก่งอย่าง "เจ๊จิ๋ม-มยุรฉัตร" กับละครเรื่อง "กงจักรลายดอกบัว" ละครชีวิตเข้มข้น ส่วนนางเอกกำลังวางตัวอยู่

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the new about Aum A.,

I hope the actress is Benz. They look very cute among the hot couple on screen.

red

sarNie Hatchling
Hope they pair him with benz too...love to see more lakorns with them together. they have great chemistry together. I love them in lom huan, they are so cute.